Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    i look like that after i smoke a cigarette and get out the shower

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    So did you graduate college at the age of 16? Because your post history suggests you are from Northern California and graduated college almost 3 years ago, yet here you say you are 19. While the original thread on bodybuilding.com, the dude says he is from North Dakota.

Not to sound like I think you're full of shit, but I think you're full of shit and took this thread straight off bodybuilding.com
    Who bothers looking through his history, how bored are you ?
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post
    This thread is full of jelly
    It is? I'm amazed by the capacity for people to read whatever they want to into comments. When I say, "wow, that guy looks grotesque", I don't secretly mean, "holy fuck, that's awesome, I'm so jelly".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toffie View Post
    Who bothers looking through his history, how bored are you ?
    I saw the original post on BB.com and was surprised to see it here 2 days later. So I checked.

Deleted
    GJ man, no homo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FathomFear View Post
    This thread is probably better suited for the sports/fitness forum.

With that being said, is "teen bodybuilding" even considered to be healthy? It was my understanding that it wasn't a good idea to do this kind of body shaping while the body hasn't finished growing.
    That is true, but not for his age. It is kind of dangerous to lift heavy weights by any means when you are at the age of 14-15, but after that your body has already grown enough, and it's not so dangerous to get into heavy lifting at 17-18. If you are happy with your height, you can lift heavy weights even younger than 17, but it's not really recommended nor needed.

That looks horrible...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    It is? I'm amazed by the capacity for people to read whatever they want to into comments. When I say, "wow, that guy looks grotesque", I don't secretly mean, "holy fuck, that's awesome, I'm so jelly".
    No but you took the time to make a post in something that clearly doesn't interest you so we could assume it bothers you somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    He looked better before he started working out. His legs are not proportionate to his upper body at all. His head also looks like it doesn't match his body.
    Every day is upper body day! The guy hides his face, so it's hard to believe.

If you look up his post history, the guy is a complete idiot. Typical 4chan user status really. I hope the roids finish him off.

---------- Post added 2013-01-21 at 06:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by AmIthereYet View Post
    Stop with the steroid shit, go educate yourself on bodybuilding if you actually care knowing about it, and you would see that a body like that is naturally achievable in 2 years
    Not to THAT extent. Sorry bubba. He would need multiple cut/bulks and you can only natually put on so much muscle. He defintially had help. On the bright side, his gyno is gone at least. Read his whining in the post history on BB.com
    Last edited by iggie; 2013-01-21 at 10:37 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jbhasban View Post
    175 at 6'1" is skinny.
    That results in a BMI of 23.1.
    I wouldn't call that skinny...but even if so - he definitely didn't look like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post
    This thread is full of jelly,
    Yeah. Sure.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't get why people think the second one looks good. To much muscle is so ugly its borderline disgusting. For me it would be enough to be fit and you see the the beginning of muscle or a nudge above that.

Hahahahaha rookie forgot ur legs?
    1year9months... hmmmm
    hmmmmm
    hmmmmm

U rich? chicken rice proteinshake 9times a day?
    Roids?

Or as i think "TROLL"?

" A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities "

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    I don't get why people think the second one looks good. To much muscle is so ugly its borderline disgusting. For me it would be enough to be fit and you see the the beginning of muscle or a nudge above that.
    In what way does this guy have too much muscle?

Quote Originally Posted by anabolicz View Post
    Hahahahaha rookie forgot ur legs?
    1year9months... hmmmm
    hmmmmm
    hmmmmm

U rich? chicken rice proteinshake 9times a day?
    Roids?

Or as i think "TROLL"?

This is possible during the time if you do everything right, stop trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Harzaka View Post

This is possible during the time if you do everything right, stop trolling.
    He doesnt have too much muscle. Frankly he doesnt have much muscle at all. What he has is too low fat to be attractive. Bodybuilders are not attractive to most women and kinda disgusting looking to guys in person too. But they are artistic looking in photos. Think of them like runway models. Runway models are graceful and elegant looking yet look disgusting in person. If you have ever dated someone who is anorexic you would understand how sickly they act and look.

And no, this guy was clearly on steroids. It seems people dont understand how common steroids truly are in the gym culture. I would warrant at least half of the people at commercial gyms have at some point at least tried steroids. This guy doesn't look like a natural bodybuilder... his musculature is too uneven. If the weights are to believed, it looks like he gained around 20 lbs of muscle and lost 10 lbs of fat. That's virtually impossible to do in two years even when you are young.

This guy is a natural bodybuilder, you will notice how his musculature looks proportional and his abs are flatter:
    Last edited by jbhasban; 2013-01-21 at 03:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    well I put it this way... I would say these are pictures of 2 different people...
    so its a very astounding transformation OR a very cheap troll.

I for one am sceptical... until I see an old pic with face... which will never happen, not necessary because you cant proof it, rather because in roughly 1minute I will forget about all this and never check it again...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jbhasban View Post
    He doesnt have too much muscle. Frankly he doesnt have much muscle at all. What he has is too low fat to be attractive. Bodybuilders are not attractive to most women and kinda disgusting looking to guys in person too. But they are artistic looking in photos. Think of them like runway models. Runway models are graceful and elegant looking yet look disgusting in person. If you have ever dated someone who is anorexic you would understand how sickly they act and look.

And no, this guy was clearly on steroids. It seems people dont understand how common steroids truly are in the gym culture. I would warrant at least half of the people at commercial gyms have at some point at least tried steroids. This guy doesn't look like a natural bodybuilder... his musculature is too uneven. If the weights are to believed, it looks like he gained around 20 lbs of muscle and lost 10 lbs of fat. That's virtually impossible to do in two years even when you are young.
    I wasnt the one that said he had too much muscle.
    Also i know steroids are very common.

Quote Originally Posted by segoplout View Post
    No but you took the time to make a post in something that clearly doesn't interest you so we could assume it bothers you somehow.
    I post about a lot of things. Your comment is completely asinine and once again resembles my previous comment that I'm amazed by the capacity for people to read whatever they want into comments.

---------- Post added 2013-01-23 at 09:55 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Harzaka View Post
    He has an amount that many (most?) people would describe as unattractive. That isn't literally "too much", as people can have whatever they personally like, as long as they're happy with it. When someone says that someone else has "too much" muscle or fat, it generally means they're speaking about their own preferences.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I post about a lot of things. Your comment is completely asinine and once again resembles my previous comment that I'm amazed by the capacity for people to read whatever they want into comments.

---------- Post added 2013-01-23 at 09:55 AM ----------

He has an amount that many (most?) people would describe as unattractive. That isn't literally "too much", as people can have whatever they personally like, as long as they're happy with it. When someone says that someone else has "too much" muscle or fat, it generally means they're speaking about their own preferences.
    The guy has less muscle than most guys who have gone to the gym for at least 5 years. Hes just really low bodyfat in that photo. If he gained 10 lbs of fat he would look normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Banzhe View Post
    No, as any other iron pumping greaser going from straw to bundle of muscle in record breaking times, he's all natural
    Impossible to look like that in 1 year abd 9 months i know people that spend time with dieets and workout out and even take steroids and they dont even look like that.
    Its like saying Jeff Seid is 100% natural

Quote Originally Posted by Meeria View Post
    God no. It looks hideous.
    Lol i bet you are a 300lb fatass

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Radux; 2013-01-26 at 01:09 AM.