Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    When will this current "Take away flying mounts so we can pretend we're more hardcore now despite them working just fine for a long time now and most people being just fine with them" fad go away?
    When the next thing comes along, that all those cool internet hipsters can hate on.

Seriously it's beyond ridiculous now. We hat flying for 6+ YEARS and suddenly people go "waah waah flying sux!"?

GET OFF MY LAWN!

Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    aren't most of the WoW "problems" personal problems?
    Not really, no
    I agree with you that players attitudes are the real problem here rather than mounts themselves but there's still not really a solution

I'm entirely neutral on flying mount as a ganking tool. Honestly I'm that terrible monster that gank your lowbies repetatively in stranlethornvale and kill everyone of your kind for an hour just cause I felt like it. I think when I do this I gank like different 50 lowbies repetatively. Also all the high levels in the zone aswell, always a war in stv.

I love my tool, but to be fair its too powerful, and I'll let people decide on that.
    Last edited by Philosopino; 2013-01-14 at 11:56 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    I actually like the idea of "stabling" mounts and pets, so you can only hold 1 or 2 at a time.

Though making it a billion times easier, it cheapened all the pets/mounts when they're all everywhere at a click of a button and you don't even have to consider what ones you carry with you to use regularly, which you bank, which you'll never use etc.

Keeping them in the stable, and checking a couple out as your mounts/companion pets that you're going to use (just like hunter pets) would be kinda cool.
    Yeah and how about we bring back Flash Powder, 5 minute paladin buffs as ultimate and resistance gear/flasks?

10+ Year Old Account
    No the only complaint is that its still usable on Azeroth. When it never should have been. You can already fly fckin everywhere, theres not even a bastion of hope left for the world in world of warcraft. Zoom zoom everywhere, convenience > gameplay apparently.

EDIT: By Azeroth I just mean the original version, pandaria / northrend can keep flying.
    You people are soo hilarious. Do you know how many years the community has pestered Blizzard with threads and pleas to redo the old world and allow flying?
    COUNTLESS TIMES.

They listened. You can now fly everywhere and it's awesome.

Now only a few idiot gankers complain. I say: let them complain. Ganking is bullshit and if there's less of it the game will be better off.

BTW: I see you play GW2 so you argument of "world" is void, b/c in that game there is a teleporter node every 10 meters lol. But load screen jumping is so much more immersive than flying on a Hippogryph which is what Nightelfs could do back in Warcraft III.

Give me a break people. Seriously.

Honestly I'm that terrible monster that gank your lowbies repetatively in stranlethornvale and kill everyone of your kind for an hour just cause I felt like it.
    Why on earth would you waste your time and kill 35-40s as a level 60+ for hours? Don't you have anything better to do with your sorry life? YOU and like minded are the reason everyone jumps ship concerning PvP servers. Soon enough you will have an empty world again. But don't blame Blizzard for it when it happens. BLAME YOURSELF.

Deleted
    ANOTHER flying mount thread? Geez, is January a Hate On Flying Mounts month?
    Seriously it's like 6th thread in a week. This isn't even fun to read anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post

Why on earth would you waste your time and kill 35-40s as a level 60+ for hours? Don't you have anything better to do with your sorry life? YOU and like minded are the reason everyone jumps ship concerning PvP servers. Soon enough you will have an empty world again. But don't blame Blizzard for it when it happens. BLAME YOURSELF.
    I was very bored that faithful night ;p

But I do generally look for the level 90s ganking there.

So what your saying is flying mounts don't kill people, people kill people. See I still have the quote of the day :P (and right at my 69th post!!)

Also: I made this thread with the idea that there will be plenty of things to do when you dismount into the open world. So I guess this idea is premature.
    Last edited by Philosopino; 2013-01-15 at 03:00 AM.