why do my bow make gun sounds?

just want to know if any of you fellow hunters have experienced the same thing?

i got the gun from Terrace. i had it transmogged into an other gun from Karazhan for quiet some time now, so i'm used to the gun sound.

however, i recently "collected" a new transmog set, and got a bow to match.

all looking nice, the fist fight i'm in, i can't stop thinking something is wrong. after a few minutes it hits me: OMG! my bow sounds like a gun!

anyone know what causes this? plenty of other people i've met have transmogged their gun into a bow without keeping the sound.

on further investigation, it seems to only be my Wild Quiver procs (yes, i play MM). still insanely annoying though.

Sounds like wild quiver uses the original weapon and not the transmog.

you got a new transmog set including a bow...so you transmoged your gun with a bow skin?...still a gun then

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cidis View Post
    Sounds like wild quiver uses the original weapon and not the transmog.
    That would explain.
    I was having the same issue the moment I specced Marksmanship and couldn't quite pinpoint which ability caused the gun sounds. I just assumed all my Marksmanship abilities played the gun sounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Lagwin View Post
    you got a new transmog set including a bow...so you transmoged your gun with a bow skin?...still a gun then
    leave these forums, if that is the only replies you can come up with

one of the exact reasons they implemented the gun --> bow transmog was because a lot of people don't like the sound of the guns.

a bow shouldn't sound like a gun. i see the fact that wild quiver still uses the gun sound (and animation) while using a bow transmog, as a bug.