Deleted

Coming back to wow, Outland or Sylvanas (EU) ?

hi,
    Havent played for a while, and thinking to coming back. Having on problem though cant decide where to go outland eu or sylvanas eu. I was looking for good alliance pvp server, which got avarage pve also,and found those. I looked in older forum threads and i have question : hows with queue time in these server atm when MoP is already live?

p.s. sorry for gramma mistakes and thanks for answers

---------- Post added 2013-01-18 at 04:30 PM ----------

anyone ?

I doubt there will be much difference, not that you would notice.

A lot of services are no longer bound to the limits of the realm servers, the only thing that matters are Guilds & the Economy, of which both these servers won't have a severe difference between the two.

Just flip a coin!

10+ Year Old Account
    Join outland =)

Outland has awesome World PVP, Plenty of active players, and 50% does atleast raiding.
    Tradechat = full of spam of things to do.
    AH = Enough things to do ur thing with like get gold, or find items you need.

Plenty of things to do.

At outland there is a queue but thats around 7 till 9 or 10? Can stack up to 1000 People, but it goes quickly.

Deleted
    I would go Outland I play on Sylvanas, there are too many alliance already (30% horde 70% alliance) and its better to keep the A:H ratio as good as possible in my opinion.

Deleted
    queue everyday at that time? how long takes that quickly ? and how about saturday and sunday ?
    btw anyone can scroll me to outlands ? )

outland-eu usually 15min queue for me

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fasians View Post
    queue everyday at that time? how long takes that quickly ? and how about saturday and sunday ?
    btw anyone can scroll me to outlands ? )
    No queue's on Sylvanas whenever patches have been there are though.