5.2 PTR No Realms?

Whenever I log into the PTR there are no realms listed. Is this because the PTR is currently down or some other reason?

(I've tried multiple days at multiple times)

Quote Originally Posted by Dill508 View Post
    Whenever I log into the PTR there are no realms listed. Is this because the PTR is currently down or some other reason?

(I've tried multiple days at multiple times)
    I would check the forums on this. I did notice that the realms were crashing quite a bit when I was on the PTR the other day.

10+ Year Old Account
    its almost time for live maintenance.. if the ptr is anything like the beta was, then yah its very possible that its down already for some sort of update. the beta went down ALL THE TIME for updates and new builds. id expect the same from the PTR. id just get used to it really.

live and ptr dont really share the same schedule. when a new build is ready, they dont wait for a tuesday to push it.. they simply push it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Sure that you are trying to login with the correct license ? I can chose WoW1 and WoW3 when I try to login but WoW3 was my beta access for mop - if I use that it won't show me any servers as well.
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2013-01-15 at 05:37 AM.