[H]498 Prot War / 489 WW Monk LF 25man Guild

Hello. I may be looking for a new home in the forseeable future.

Raiding Times: Anytime after 8pm PST on weekdays, anytime on weekends. Prefer going ~3hrs/day on weekdays.

Experience: 16/16Normal, 4/16HM.

Personally, I think I am excellent at the classes I play. You probably will never have to worry about me being bad, at all.

HORDE ONLY ($55 for a xfer & faction change is pretty steep).

You may view my characters here:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Oshiroi/simple
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Barila/simple

Please reply to this with your guild recruitment splur and add me on BNET: Oshiro#1625.

Thank you, look forward to hearing from you.
    Last edited by Oshiro; 2013-01-16 at 03:54 AM.

still looking for something. at work right now, so can't reply via bnet.

Hello there,

Humble is currently recruiting for our 10man Core group. We are in need of either a Warrior/Paladin/Death Knight. (This is a DPS Spot). We are currently replacing our DK.

Information about us:
    We are from the server Dragonmaw, But is currently a dieing server. We lost a few members and were not able to recover so xfered to the server Area 52, this week. We just had our first raid week with the new guildys we recruited. did our 3/6HM MV (Doing Sunday raid for last 3) Working on spirit kings(h) last phase. We also did 2/6HoF(H) and 4/4(N) with elite of course. The warlock we got is not able to follow mechanics so needs to be replaced asap.

Raid times:
    Tues/Wed/Thur 6-10pm (Pacific) Possible Sundays for progression

What we offer:
    We are currently offering a Solid spot in a Solid Guild. We dont bench people and have a roster of 10 people for our core raid group. I have been a GM/RL Since MC days and have had to call 2 raids in my raiding history. Neither of them have been in Mop. If you are interested please PST Me ingame or Real id me at Kritikal1224*at*yahoo.com

We look foward to hearing from you ty and have a good day!

P.S we dont require apps we do a vent application. (I wouldnt app for a guild so wouldnt require you to.)

P.S.S You will be only person on plate DPS gear, If interested please get with me quickly spot is open starting tonight. Should be getting 9/16HM this week!

I know your a tank. so if your willing to dps your dps might be a bit low, But im willing to kinda carry you till your up to par with us. We are in need of a 3rd tank for Will anyway. If interested please get with me quickly ill be watching your post for a bit.

and btw Yes we are horde haha, and your spot will start tonight

Please post one way or another i have 3 people im talking to atm

I'm actually at work right now typing on a smartphone, sorry i am looking for 25man guilds only, and meant 8pm pst or later for raid times.

Hi
    I added your battle tag and saw your post on the WoW forums!

Ziemia#1835 in case my request did not work.

If you'd like, you can talk to me via PM on MMO-Champion. I'm at work so I don't have access to bnet atm.

still searching for a guild...

bump for the nighttime readers

still looking around :x