Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Are Valor Points going to be reset when Patch 5.2 hits or is it worth saving them?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    I agree with this. Good=/=popular. I guess with that piss poor logic, this means CoD is the best game ever made right?
    Being good, but not popular, doesn't pay the bills though.

Quote Originally Posted by SodiumChloride View Post
    Being good, but not popular, doesn't pay the bills though.
    What you are describing is literally selling out. You are suggesting that Blizzard should sell out even more, to pay the bills they don't need help paying.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    What you are describing is literally selling out. You are suggesting that Blizzard should sell out even more, to pay the bills they don't need help paying.
    So you want them to have Cata like subscriptions levels?

Blizzard is a huge company with thousands of mouths to feed. They have to be popular!

So you want them to have Cata like subscriptions levels?

Blizzard is a huge company with thousands of mouths to feed. They have to be popular!
    I hope to sweet baby Jesus you are being sarcastic.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I hope to sweet baby Jesus you are being sarcastic.
    Look, this is the consequence of gaming becoming mainstream.

As budgets go up, the risk goes up, the need to sell well increases. This isn't 1995 anymore, where a group of 6 people with 10,000 dollars can create a AAA game. The current Blizzard isn't some small indie company. WoW costs millions to maintain and continuously develop.

As budgets go up, the risk goes up, the need to sell well increases. This isn't 1995 anymore, where a group of 6 people with 10,000 dollars can create a AAA game. The current Blizzard isn't some small indie company. WoW costs millions to maintain and continuously develop.
    SodiumChloride is right, get real.

I'm aware, but I 100% think you are under estimating their profits. Again, suggesting they sell out further is wrong. There has to be a "do not cross " line. Where would it stop? At the point when keep subs up means getting a free epic of your choosing every week? When you get valor just for clicking "log in" every day?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm aware, but I 100% think you are under estimating their profits. Again, suggesting they sell out further is wrong. There has to be a "do not cross " line. Where would it stop? At the point when keep subs up means getting a free epic of your choosing every week? When you get valor just for clicking "log in" every day?
    Blizzard would actually do those if it increases sub numbers. But they don't, because if there is no challenge, there is no sense of accomplishment, ergo, no reason to play.

Blizzard would actually do those if it increases sub numbers. But they don't, because if there is no challenge, there is no sense of accomplishment, ergo, no reason to play.
    Thats the day video games die.

I am quite willing to go back to Wrath days, we lost far too many people with Cataclysm and even MOP didn't get many of those back. The problem in my original guild was we first lost the wife/girlfriend/etc and then the other half which gutted one guild I was in and then another even after merges. People simply don't understand that what they see as a challenge others see as annoyance. With the new challenge modes and scenarios there are more than enough tough content for the real hard core players, the problem has always been the water cooler hard cores who only have ability on message boards...
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

Should be Raider who still finds it hilarious to call Circle "nipple". I swear after all these years do you really think it's that funny?

Plus: Person who combines the word Moonguard with the word Goldshire suddenly seems hilarious to everyone no matter in what context used.

Quote Originally Posted by Shikakaa View Post
    Are Valor Points going to be reset when Patch 5.2 hits or is it worth saving them?
    A reset is likely.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroWashu View Post
    I am quite willing to go back to Wrath days, we lost far too many people with Cataclysm and even MOP didn't get many of those back. The problem in my original guild was we first lost the wife/girlfriend/etc and then the other half which gutted one guild I was in and then another even after merges. People simply don't understand that what they see as a challenge others see as annoyance. With the new challenge modes and scenarios there are more than enough tough content for the real hard core players, the problem has always been the water cooler hard cores who only have ability on message boards...
    Why don't you play a game without any challenges or grinds, instead of jump into a game that already has them, and expect it all to change for you?

So with the removal of the voidbinders, we wont be able to upgrade untill 5.3...
    It means we wont be able to level PVP gear also? how are people supposed to gear up and compete with 2/2 malevolent gear when we can't upgrade ours?

First recent daily blink that been funny.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    "We still like the DR change to Cyclone"

Cy@ druid PvP

10+ Year Old Account
    You do know your daily blink post there has 26 options, not 25.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    You do know your daily blink post there has 26 options, not 25.
    Ya the last one is the dude wanting to get into the raid since its full.

Side note: I always referred to the circle icon as "Nipple".

I loathe the "We Got This!!!" cheerleaders... they always jinx it. :|