Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Let's have the original shadowy appirations work like a missile aswell?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm really excited to see more Unholy changes in 5.2. Also 4pc was garbage. annnnnd I'm going to miss critting over 150k with Spinning Fire Blossom lol xD

Deleted
    Let's play a game of spot the pve player, who thinks he knows whats right or wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Doodfish View Post
    Hate cyclone changes, wasnt that OP in the first place, you're immune.
    FOUND ONE!
    Last edited by mmoc6513cc48dc; 2013-01-15 at 03:30 PM.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Retribution now does 50% extra healing with Flash Heal. The Selfless Healer talent has been reduced to 20/40/60% bonus healing.

Sure blizzard make Rets more useless in PvP then they are allready, probably an idear from that brainless Ghostcrawler

10+ Year Old Account
    I love The Daily Blink today! And I think I could fit many of the roles! Multitalented player here, I'm telling you!

As per Daily Blink, glad I'm not doing 25s.

As for my roles,

-> Raid leader, but not actually leading the raid.
    -> Loot master that gets left behind handing out loot while raid does trash for next boss.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroWashu View Post
    I am quite willing to go back to Wrath days, we lost far too many people with Cataclysm and even MOP didn't get many of those back. The problem in my original guild was we first lost the wife/girlfriend/etc and then the other half which gutted one guild I was in and then another even after merges. People simply don't understand that what they see as a challenge others see as annoyance. With the new challenge modes and scenarios there are more than enough tough content for the real hard core players, the problem has always been the water cooler hard cores who only have ability on message boards...
    Well, for a game to be fun it has to be challenging, but not so challenging that people get pissed off and give up. Unfortunately, the threshold for "too challenging" is different for everyone. Blizzard finally figured that out around the time of Wrath, hence the progressive "content nerfing" - which I believe that was a stop gap measure until LFR was up and running.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drarion View Post
    Its a nipple, not a condom.
    I thought it was an orange?

---------- Post added 2013-01-15 at 10:30 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by subanark View Post
    As per Daily Blink, glad I'm not doing 25s.

As for my roles,

-> Raid leader, but not actually leading the raid.
    -> Loot master that gets left behind handing out loot while raid does trash for next boss.
    And then someone bitching why you have such a low amount of overall damage? lol

Quote Originally Posted by clongetty View Post
    So with the removal of the voidbinders, we wont be able to upgrade untill 5.3...
    It means we wont be able to level PVP gear also? how are people supposed to gear up and compete with 2/2 malevolent gear when we can't upgrade ours?
    By buying the new gear. It's going to be a new season after all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    A reset is likely.
    No, they won't reset. When patch drops VP will be converted into JP, and current VP gear will be able to be bought with JP.

This is typically how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Vesci View Post
    Really not liking this "exclusivity" trend lately from Blizzard. First "content" patch with fight club, now making the Warlock quest line "exclusive". I don't pay to not be able to see things. Also not liking their defense of dailies. They suck, they a were bad idea, it was a mistake, admit it and do something else. Oh well, I guess it will take lost subs again to open their eyes.
    you are joking right? Brawler´s guild was éxclusive´ for like 2 days on most realms. By the end of the first week they were going for under 2k.

Dailies were not a mistake.. stupid players thinking they had to do them was the problem. If you hated them that much, don´t do them.. if you raid, you get your gear from that. Even more stupid were the players who thought they had to do all of them every day. The only problem with dailies is there were a lot of really stupid people the first 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkZero View Post
    By buying the new gear. It's going to be a new season after all.
    Do conquest/honor points resets at the start of a new season?

Quote Originally Posted by clongetty View Post
    Do conquest/honor points resets at the start of a new season?
    Conquest/Valor will likely be converted of Honor/Justice, with anything over the hard cap being converted into gold. The 5.0/5.1 gear would be purchasable with the lower currency type. That is how it was handled every time a new tier came out before. That said, Blizzard has indicated that they are doing something different with PvP gear this time.
    I found I enjoyed the game significantly more when I stopped paying attention to all the people on the forums telling me how much I am supposed to hate it
    All this complaining is simply further proof that Blizzard could send each and every player a real-life wish-granting flying unicorn carrying a solid gold plate of chocolate chip cookies wrapped in hundred dollar bills, and someone would whine that Blizzard sucks for not letting them choose oatmeal raisin.

Really not liking this "exclusivity" trend lately from Blizzard. First "content" patch with fight club, now making the Warlock quest line "exclusive". I don't pay to not be able to see things. Also not liking their defense of dailies. They suck, they a were bad idea, it was a mistake, admit it and do something else. Oh well, I guess it will take lost subs again to open their eyes.
    Agreed....

15+ Year Old Account
    what cc chain are they talking about for holy pallies? Dont prot pallies have more cc then holy anyway when u include avengers shield? i dont understand how holys cc chain can be stronger than prot?

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    You do know your daily blink post there has 26 options, not 25.
    thatsthejoke.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    My closest would be the cheerleader Though that's usually when i'm on the ground dead cause I stood in shit and now all I can do is watch the bosses health tick down. There we go, where's that option? The guy(s) who always stand in shit.

Deleted
    The defence of dailies by that clown is pointless. He has no opinion he just defends Blizzards current policy. Next expansion there will be the usual "people felt forced" & "didn’t give enough options" admission and the same blue poster will be defending the new position completely forgetting the bollocks spouted previously.

Quote Originally Posted by Attsey View Post
    The defence of dailies by that clown is pointless. He has no opinion he just defends Blizzards current policy. Next expansion there will be the usual "people felt forced" & "didn’t give enough options" admission and the same blue poster will be defending the new position completely forgetting the bollocks spouted previously.
    If only their 'poor, forced' player base would stop bitching about "being forced" ... man, if only... then they could focus on important things...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    If only their 'poor, forced' player base would stop bitching about "being forced" ... man, if only... then they could focus on important things...
    Have you considered that people may well feel forced to do them? You can say they are wrong all you like, dosent change a thing.