Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Attsey View Post
    Have you considered that people may well feel forced to do them? You can say they are wrong all you like, dosent change a thing.
    Then to that, I say, grow up and control your emotions. If you are so swayed by having daily quests available to you means you feel forced, you should see a shrink.

With that logic, even having few dailies would make you feel forced. So we should just take them out all together. But Ho! the crazy masses will then feel forced to have to do the regular zone quests too wouldn;t they? I guess we should remove those.

Translation? I want the rep/gear/gold/rewards, but I don't want to do the work involved. There is no forcing at all. This is like saying "People who insult me are forcing me to hit them! Not my fault!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    A reset is likely.
    Can anyone else confirm this please?!

A ring with crit for warlocks? Thanks Blizzard

So you reroll from Mage(op) into Warlock(op and cool) that's hilarious im a *****rogue!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Then to that, I say, grow up and control your emotions. If you are so swayed by having daily quests available to you means you feel forced, you should see a shrink.

With that logic, even having few dailies would make you feel forced. So we should just take them out all together. But Ho! the crazy masses will then feel forced to have to do the regular zone quests too wouldn;t they? I guess we should remove those.

Translation? I want the rep/gear/gold/rewards, but I don't want to do the work involved. There is no forcing at all. This is like saying "People who insult me are forcing me to hit them! Not my fault!"
    Or maybe its....bad design.

The 4P for RETS are really bad. What are u thinking with Blizz!?

Why the F*** would we need a our 4P to be a Aoe spell proc? Lets say im fighting singletarget raidboss. How would that 4P help me?
    Last edited by Froziro; 2013-01-16 at 12:36 AM.

Well players felt forced to do heroics and Blizzard listened and nerfed them and also made dailies that reward better gear for those who didnt want to put in the effort.

The Daily Blink never fails to get some sort of chuckle out of me.
    Karma always has the last laugh.

Deleted
    Whan warlocks green fire questline are availability, how the hell I know that and how I start it? Did warlocks trainer give me the quest? There is a page in warlocks trainer room in SW, that tells me "After Deathwing is deafeated..ect, ect". Is that letter start the quest at patch 5.2?? What a mess...

Quote Originally Posted by Froziro View Post

Why the F*** would we need a our 4P to be a Aoe spell proc? Lets say im fighting singletarget raidboss. How would that 4P help me?
    Like I said I have come to the conclusion that the devs are clueless on REt paladins and started leveling my rogue which is 2 levels away from 90. Actually you could level any other class and you would be better off.

Green fire for warlocks sounds like they're probably doing another BMAH-ticket style idea.

Quote Originally Posted by nekobaka View Post
    Well players felt forced to do heroics and Blizzard listened and nerfed them and also made dailies that reward better gear for those who didnt want to put in the effort.
    So now we have easy heroics AND dailies, and they still whine. Maybe Blizzard should just understand this: They don't want to do any real work or face challenge, they just want to log in and have purples.

Quote Originally Posted by Attsey View Post
    Or maybe its....bad design.
    Maybe, but probably not. Its more likely many of the players are OCD cry babies.

---------- Post added 2013-01-16 at 02:29 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Froziro View Post

I think its implied that using Divine Storm if the RNG aligns would do more damage than a TV, IF you have that proc up. Did you know Divine Storm used to be a baseline dps spell? You would use it regardless of single/multi targets.

I of course don't know, but it sounds like they want to change things up. I doubt they would design it so that RNG would proc a DS buff, which wouldn't be worth using at all.

Deleted
    They should only remove the option to spend valor at the voidbinders, instead of removing them completely, if their only concern is the way people spend their valor. I love how I can just add a few ilvls to my honor gear, or spend some justice points just sitting in my account.

Deleted
    What about shadow preist? Give us a new talent?

Aww man, that sucks. Playing the game to get stuff from the game. if only you could log in and get everything you wanted.
    Yeah because camping rare spawns is really the pinnacle of game design. Oh wait, it´s not.

Quote Originally Posted by Yriel View Post
    Yeah because camping rare spawns is really the pinnacle of game design. Oh wait, it´s not.
    It doesn't need to be. Getting green fire is not the pinnacle of the game. Its a small vanity choice. If you want it, do the small amount of work involved. Camping a spawn isn't hard, and they even have short CD's in MoP.

Again: Awww sucks you have to play the game to get stuff.

Deleted
    yo ! gl every body

Here are some things that will get me furious about the Green Fire questline.

- Bumped to 5.3 or later
    - Have it involve raiding of normal difficulty or higher
    - If it has less content than the original idea (leaks etc)

Replying for mount! WOOOHOOOO!

monks still are a worry tbh
    & GL everyone