Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Henako View Post
    I disagree. I don't think 99% is an exact statistic. In fact, I'd say you probably just made it up. I don't think the PvP WoW brings is bad, just imbalanced atm.
    It's not an easy job to balance a game like this, but you'd be a fool to suggest that removing half the game would be a step in the right direction. That's all.

What makes your play style more important than mine?
    14 seasons of PvP screwing up PvP and you think its unreasonable for it to ever to the other way around... why is your play style more important?

PvPers bitch and moan constantly even though they are almost as small of a playerbase as RPers yete blizzard seems to cater to them instead of catering to PvE which is what made wow its money. You would think they they would at least change it up from time to time.

WoW actually makes more annually on PvP events than they do on PvE events. While there may not be in the US there is a much larger PvP base in Europe and Korea. Should stop being so close minded and pissy all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis003 View Post
    PvPers bitch and moan constantly ...
    haha, that commig from your mouth, I loled! what a hypocrit

Quote Originally Posted by Tastic View Post
    WoW actually makes more annually on PvP events than they do on PvE events. While there may not be in the US there is a much larger PvP base in Europe and Korea. Should stop being so close minded and pissy all the time.
    yet the US is where the largest portion of their revenue comes in from. According to their stock reports 1/3 of their subs are from US/EU and over 2/3 of their income comes from that 1/3 of subs.

Deleted
    yet the US is where the largest portion of their revenue comes in from. According to their stock reports 1/3 of their subs are from US/EU and over 2/3 of their income comes from that 1/3 of subs.
    Are you seriously suggesting to let PvP go unbalanced to favor PvE? You can't be serious.

Quote Originally Posted by spiattalo View Post
    Are you seriously suggesting to let PvP go unbalanced to favor PvE? You can't be serious.
    they let PvE go unbalanced for the sake of PvP for 14 seasons now, why shouldn't go the other way for once?

Deleted
    they let PvE go unbalanced for the sake of PvP for 14 seasons now, why shouldn't go the other way for once?
    'Cause the the goal in PvE is to kill bosses, not to top the meters. Having unbalanced classes doesn't make you wipe. In PvE classes are balanced when no one has to sit out in order to get another mage in.
    PvP is a whole different beast, whereas you want every class to be able to reach 2.2k rating at least.

I do agree PvP often has dramatic effects on PvE, but for how the game is made it can't be any different. I can go play any other MMO if you don't like this tbh, I hear GW2 rocks.
    Last edited by mmoc17d00b68f9; 2013-02-02 at 04:47 PM. Reason: spelling.

Quote Originally Posted by spiattalo View Post
    'Cause the the goal in PvE is to kill bosses, not to top the meters. Having unbalanced classes doesn't make you wipe. In PvE classes are balanced when no one has to sit out in order to get another mage in.
    PvP is a whole different beast, whereas you want every class to be able to reach 2.2k rating at least.

I do agree PvP often has dramatic effects on PvE, but for how the game is made it can't be any different. I can go play any other MMO if you don't like this tbh, I hear GW2 rocks.
    PvE is what made this game its money. They most certain can fuck up PvP for a season and see almost 0 drop in subs, they fucked up PvE in cata and say a 20% drop in subs... PvE balance matter to more people then PvP balance does. The PvPer just bitch and moan on the forums more.

Deleted
    PvE is what made this game its money. They most certain can fuck up PvP for a season and see almost 0 drop in subs, they fucked up PvE in cata and say a 20% drop in subs... PvE balance matter to more people then PvP balance does. The PvPer just bitch and moan on the forums more.
    That's just an opinion though. You can't say "fuck half of the game", it makes no sense. And no, PvE is not fucked up, not even close.

15+ Year Old Account
    Get rid of arenas..problem solved? :P

Deleted
    They need both pve and pvp to keep the competition going ......... I personally believe that if an mmo like gw2 can make a near balanced arena system like wow has, there will be a huge loss of subs.. People will have somewhere else to actually arena apart from wow. something wow offers that no other mmo offers for now.......... If other mmos want to put the heat on wow, they just need to do this.........

MM won't be coming back anywhere unless the spec gets some damage buffs on it's core shots. Yea the 4pc T15 bonus is a buff to MM damage and all (i guess) but what about the spec being competitive at the core level? Having to rely on a 4pc bonus for somewhat competitive damage is just bad design imo. BM is losing arguably the best 4pc bonus in the history of the class next tier but that being said it will STILL be competitive at the base level because of how the spec is designed. Surv will be in the same boat. MM is just a shitty, clunky spec that needs damage buffs. I still haven't seen any tweaks that combat that weakness. Not to mention you have to GET the 4pc first to even think about the damage bonuses, and I dunno if anyone else noticed, but the 4pc bonuses of all the other dps specs/classes take a fatty dump on ours.

Hunter

there aren't many changes to hunters in the 5.2 patch notes so far, would I be wrong to assume MM won't get the buff it needs?

The change buffed MM's damage. Can you explain how far you think they are behind with the change? (Raidbots can't answer this)
    From the main page, just quoting.

Quote Originally Posted by Barberry View Post
    [B]

From the main page, just quoting.
    thing is when someone lays out the math behind why they are behind, he will respond with "that is not what we are seeing"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTrueM4gg0t View Post
    haha, that commig from your mouth, I loled! what a hypocrit
    I lolled to caus this man is right but still bitchs haha