Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well I have rolled many a human (male) paladin, for the sole purpose of their 2hand animations when they crit. "Arcanite reaper hoooo!"
    All deleted eventually though, just started a new one recently becauseIi remembered I have heirlooms. Which meant arcanite reaper, I just had to!

Rogue just so I could ambush people, get 5 Cp if they didn't die and 5cp cold blood eviscerate to finish them off. Also death ray if needed!
    Then of course vanish like a pro, laughing my ass off every time.

That was a long time ago hah, wonder if it's still fun. Sigh, time to dust off my rogue and find out :P

Mhm I rolled a Tauren Paladin just to snatch the Dreadnaught Pauldrons off the Black Market Auction House (Level 1/ Level 70). Not really a big Fan of the Paladin Play Style. Guess my Cow is doomed to collect Dust.

Deleted
    i wanted a Panda character and i didn't want to lvl any other classes so i thought i'd try the monk just for the panda jiggle, turns out i LOVE the monk

oh and i rolled a mage main beacuse i thought evocation looked cool, and a rogue as i thought ''awesome two sword'' <- re-rolled when i found out daggers where the way to go, hell i dont want to poke people with twigs i want gigantic swords...sooooooo i rolled a mage....go figure been my main ever since (literally just after TBC launched.

Rolled a hunter to specifically just hunt down and tame pretty/rare pets, the rest I rolled "just because" wanted to try out them all and see what they have to offer.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

I rolled my druid because I knew druids could shapeshift into animals, and I thought that sounded awesome!
    What's really strange though is my reason for choosing talents, something I still did up until they revamped the talents, admittedly, was that I ran with the talent spec with the background art I liked the best. :P For my mage alt, for example, I didn't pick arcane cause I thought the bookshelf art was really boring. I'm strange like that.

My girlfriend was Alliance and I knew under any other situation I would never play a night elf, so I rolled a night elf rogue. Ended up becoming my main, dropped Horde entirely, and raided with him throughout WotLK. Had a blast.

Druids could do it all in BC, so I made my Druid and still enjoy playing her to this day, though I only play balance atm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    i wanted to be a draneai cause i love the female draneai dead animation XD
    So you go out of your way to die in the fire so you can see your toon's death animation? I see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    So you go out of your way to die in the fire so you can see your toon's death animation? I see.
    I... used to do that.... (really i used to do that, but only when the tank died and we all knew we were going to die), in the PTR i changed my hunter (male BE) to female draneai just to use faint dead over and over again (I don't want to race change my BE hunter cause that was my first character)

Deleted
    I rolled a druid because I liked the old tree form. Then Blizzard removed it from the game before I actually got to level 40 or what ever level the form came available then. I stopped leveling for a quite a while and played my other characters in which time I slowly fell in love to the huge chicken form. Then I chose to continue level as chicken and now I also got my tree form back. I'm happy.

---------- Post added 2013-01-22 at 04:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    I rolled my:

-Hunter cause i always loved the Night elfs in W3 but my brother rolled a NE warr and i wanted to kill him so i rolled a Blood Elf
    -Warlock cause they look cool, and for me, undead warlock looked really cool
    -Priest... cause i wanted to roll something new, and i wanted to be a draneai cause i love the female draneai dead animation XD
    You should have a draenei hunter. You could spam feign death for that lovely animation.

10+ Year Old Account
    ive leveled a druid to get a chance to get reins of the raven lord... 2 weeks before they make it so all class can solo it...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BouncyGnome View Post
    I rolled a druid because I liked the old tree form. Then Blizzard removed it from the game before I actually got to level 40 or what ever level the form came available then. I stopped leveling for a quite a while and played my other characters in which time I slowly fell in love to the huge chicken form. Then I chose to continue level as chicken and now I also got my tree form back. I'm happy.

---------- Post added 2013-01-22 at 04:08 PM ----------

You should have a draenei hunter. You could spam feign death for that lovely animation.
    I always say that to myself but i like way to much a hunter BE to race change it to female draneai, but i actually created one in the PTR and spent most of the time using feing death :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Every hunter I've ever made was motivated purely by "wow that mob would be an awesome pet, I'm going to get one." Then I start playing, remember why I don't have a hunter already, and abandon the thing.

Actually, I have a level 90 hunter now, finally, so I can hoard cool looking pets to accompany me while I gather, since the only reason she exists is to have an herbalist and a skinner to fund my other characters.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if it's strange or crazy, but I've rolled Shaman and Paladin only because I feel they are cloes to values that I have, like balance, care of nature, care for others, selfsacrifice, teamwork and respect.

10+ Year Old Account
    I rolled a male Blood Elf Paladin because he resembled my dead brother, but I just couldn't play a male Blood Elf. As for the other stuff, Shaman so I could spam Lightning Shield, Priest because they could MC and Warlocks because of the mount.
    I. Like. To. Kill. Things.
    For Pony!

Deleted
    Rolled a Paladin during late Dragon Soul just because of the Challenge Mode set and actually liked healing on the pally. Then they changed / removed a few of the mechanics on the pally that I liked and he's now stuck on lvl 85. My first char was a priest because I had read on some forum that "Spirit Tap" gave almost unlimited mana and zero downtime (which, for a noob, it really didn't at all).

Deleted
    Rolled a hunter ages ago because they had pets and could shoot arrows! It's still my main :P

I rolled a second hunter exclusively to prove how far I'd go for the sake of a punny name, and now I have Dragonslayer Dragonslayer with his pet Dragonhawk, Dragonslayer, and his Cloud Serpent Hatchling, Dragonslayer.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought everyone who had a mount was a hunter riding his pet. That's why I rolled a hunter. I didn't know anything about mmo or rpg style games back then.

Matches my real-life love of alcohol, is tough and looks like he'd be a tattoed, knuckle-cracking badass, yet at the same time is intelligent and interested in history and how his race came to be. He works for a living, doesn't ask people to do everything for him and fights for what he believes in. Dwarf Warrior was always a clear choice to me. No other race matches the strength and pride of a Dwarf warrior.

I also main as a troll priest. Because I hate playing the same thing as everybody else, and I always liked Troll.