Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Strangest or craziest reason you rolled a particular class

I made a warlock purely because of how awesome the sound effect of Summon Felsteed was. (This character eventually made it to 60 and did the Dreadsteed questline, that mount made it more awesome.) I am sad they changed the sound effect.

I made a shaman(Orc of course) because I loved the sound of tossing Windfury on my weapon followed by Lightning Shield.

Though I think some part was also due to stuff being new and exciting back in classic.

Your turn to share
    Surrounded by idiots

Deleted
    Rolled a tauren druid to get the herbalism perks... ended up leveling from 15-ish to 85 ONLY by herbing (took a while hehe).
    - that's just how much I hate questing and PuG's.

Deleted
    A long time ago, my brother told me Shamans could become Ghost Wolves.

Instant roll.

I made a paladin because I though hammer of wrath looked awesome.

I rolled a druid for feral in 1.3 or something. If that is not crazy, I don't know what is

Not at all a crazy reason, but I rolled my rogue because the class always had a mystique for me way back when, they were just so damned interesting. I don't even get that rush of excitement from new games anymore. Damn I wish I could do it all again.

Back in wrath I rolled a Druid just for the simple fact, at the time, our typhoon would knock people off of their mounts. There is nothing better then flying around on a PvP server finding that random person afk on their flying mount. Heck they didn't even have to be afk I would chase someone down all over Northrend until I had a chance to knock them off of their mount and laugh as they fell to their death. 90% of the time I would come out of combat right before hitting the ground but in that off chance I didn't it was still worth dying for!!!

I made a priest just because my favorite color happens to be purple. Shadow Priest, hoooooo.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Deleted
    rolled mage just so we would have time warp for MoP (we raided cataclysm entirely without lust)

10+ Year Old Account
    rolled a warrior in bc to smash things and be dps poor choice that was

Quote Originally Posted by Schaapa View Post
    I made a warlock purely because of how awesome the sound effect of Summon Felsteed was. (This character eventually made it to 60 and did the Dreadsteed questline, that mount made it more awesome.) I am sad they changed the sound effect.

I made a shaman(Orc of course) because I loved the sound of tossing Windfury on my weapon followed by Lightning Shield.

Though I think some part was also due to stuff being new and exciting back in classic.

Your turn to share
    Priest. Rolled it entirely so I could go Disc and spam bubbles. Had a full week of playing it where I would run around Org spamming bubbles on random people in town while waiting on queues. I take pleasure in simple things XD.

Deleted
    got a minfernal battle pet and I HAD to roll a gnome warlock.

And now I think its going to be my new main <3 (nah, not really, can't abandon my druid, but its my new favorite alt)

15+ Year Old Account
    made priest alt during wotlk just because i looted boe staff from kazzak,and it was so shiny that i had to use it on some char:O

Deleted
    I rolled my ...

... hunter to tame awesome looking mobs.
    ... priest to look like the death with a sythe equipped and in shadow form.
    ... druid for the Ravenlord.
    ... warri to charge.
    ... DK for the starting zone.

yeah those were all my strange reasons to roll a class

Deleted
    I've rolled a pally cause they have shiny armour and prettiest transmogs in game (right after priests

10+ Year Old Account
    I rolled my:

-Hunter cause i always loved the Night elfs in W3 but my brother rolled a NE warr and i wanted to kill him so i rolled a Blood Elf
    -Warlock cause they look cool, and for me, undead warlock looked really cool
    -Priest... cause i wanted to roll something new, and i wanted to be a draneai cause i love the female draneai dead animation XD

I chose my Rogue after my Paladin and Warrior in TBC because I was tired of having to clear an entire cave just to get one mining node lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Rolled my BE Priest because of the lore and starting zones for BE. Shadow because it seemed so new and such a needed spec in BC for the at the time insane mana regen.

I once rolled a Troll Hunter purely to gank my Alliance guild leader. Back when I first started playing, I chose a Dwarf Paladin, because thats what races starter gear looked most like Cartman from the WoW South Park episode.

I am Druid - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by shiryo View Post
    "Whats your ilvl? cuz that ass is epic"

Deleted
    Sorry to go off topic but OP's avatar and the patient title cracks me up

..anywho back on topic.. go!

Deleted
    I have one of every class, just need to get my Rogue and Warrior to 90. I always switch between chars based on new ideas or players that have impressed me in LFR runs, and ofc patch notes with any decent changes. Like recently I've been playing on my WW Monk more because they seem to be pretty decent in 5.2, prior to that I was a MW Monk. I still play on all but the ones that have a new playstyle or improvements end up taking precedent.