Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    It takes almost as long to fly there from the Gate as it does to do the Instance.

Or at least it feels like that.

Deleted
    It's soloable for every class atm..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xindykawai View Post
    the remote toy ?
    The debuff that randomly stuns you for so many seconds.

It's crazy easy to solo on any class. I can even solo it on my fresh dinged Mage.
    Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    It's crazy easy to solo on any class. I can even solo it on my fresh dinged Mage.
    whoa!! cool! last time ive tryed it was... a long time ago... like.. a very long time o.o.... so im a bit rusty at solo'ing haha !

Quote Originally Posted by xindykawai View Post
    whoa!! cool! last time ive tryed it was... a long time ago... like.. a very long time o.o.... so im a bit rusty at solo'ing haha !
    I really haven't soloed almost any continent, until I tried out Kael'thas with my S-Priest today. And yeah, it was easy, but no mount drop this time. xD

15+ Year Old Account
    Thanks sirs, finally gave it a go on my 2nd priest who isn't geared at all and he fell over plus the mount dropped, I must be a lucky man...

There's really nothing that can wipe you now, I didn't use fiend on the Kael phase because I was afraid of the MC, other than that just tank and spank. Kill the shield first on the weapon phase and you won't get interrupted. (=anoying)
    Used the staff and when I was bored of selfhealing I equiped the mace, cast flashheal once and returned to the staff. At the end I got bored of the terribly low damage having that staff equiped so I equiped my normal weapon after every disorrient cast and burned him down a little quicker. Come to think of it, I guess skipping that staff in ph5 is probably the best thing to do.

Grats on your mount friend.

I still haven't got mine yet... but I was really pissed off when a guildie of mine got it 3 nights ago on his first try, after I told him how to kill him and everything...sigh... The only mount I keep getting is that Grand Black War Mammoth from VoA. Got like 7 of those dropped already, even 2 from 1 week.

But yeah I really hate killing Kael'thas every week, it's my least favourite boss to solo due to spending a lot of time travelling there, the amount of adds I have to kill and the sheer amount of time involved in the boss fight..so much RP involved. In fact RP/phase transition times are longer than the actual time spent dpsing the boss. Any other boss I wouldn't mind.
    Last edited by zsun; 2013-01-18 at 11:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    i just did Kael... why the hell i was worry about not being able to do it hahah !!! i basically just nuked everything (i took the staff thou) and never got under...95% hp haha ! time to try Allyz and Kael on my enh shamy !!

ty guys !!

P.S no mount have dropped.. but i got my chest piece.. haha

It's easy for any caster that takes the staff. This is because if melee take one of the weapons their dmg is gimped hard where as casters are not since they don't rely on weapon for damage.

So just get the staff, activate the buff and it's smooth sailing from there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    It's easy for any caster that takes the staff. This is because if melee take one of the weapons their dmg is gimped hard where as casters are not since they don't rely on weapon for damage.

So just get the staff, activate the buff and it's smooth sailing from there.
    yeah i saw that i got it on the first attempt, pretty easly too oo i never taught it was That easy !

I tried it yesterday for the first time as solo after reading this thread. Took me two deaths to get the bugs out, but after that he went down. No mount though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Penric View Post
    I tried it yesterday for the first time as solo after reading this thread. Took me two deaths to get the bugs out, but after that he went down. No mount though.
    im happy to see that my thread helped someone else than me !!! hurray for the reset tomorrow for another try !

Deleted
    Just dropped by to see if there was anything worth reading and I fell over this thread. I decided to give it a try and unreal enough Al'ar dropped.

So thanks all

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by soyzan View Post
    Just dropped by to see if there was anything worth reading and I fell over this thread. I decided to give it a try and unreal enough Al'ar dropped.

So thanks all
    holly molly !!!! GRATZ !

Now that I've done this one solo I can now focus on fathom lord karathress. That is one heck of a boss to down as a priest. I can manage to get the healer down in a few seconds but I keep getting whirlwinded and not even time to cast a spell besides renew before I get whirlwinded again. :S

10+ Year Old Account
    Was quite fun to solo Kael at 85, juggling weapons around for the mace fire buff... now at 90, you can do the dishes while fighting him. Good thing My Al'ar already dropped.

I solo him weekly no in particular order and it's never been a problem. I've even done it on my level 85 alt shadow priest, though with more issues than my level 90.