Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost... in time... like tears... in rain. Time to die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost... in time... like tears... in rain. Time to die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Die Hard:

John McClane ( Bruce Willis) "yippee ki yay mother f**ker"

---------- Post added 2013-01-16 at 06:50 AM ----------

I should say for the most memorable scene, is from Erik the Viking.

I ain't got time to bleed.

Revenge is a dish best served immediately.

Dan from Dan Vs.

tv show, not a movie, but whatever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

"Final report of the commercial starship Nostromo, third officer reporting. The other members of the crew, Kane, Lambert, Parker, Brett, Ash and Captain Dallas, are dead. Cargo and ship destroyed. I should reach the frontier in about six weeks. With a little luck, the network will pick me up. This is Ripley, last survivor of the Nostromo, signing off. " -Ripley; Alien

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    "A building is a symbol, as is the act of destroying it. Symbols are given power by people. Alone, a symbol is meaningless, but with enough people, blowing up a building can change the world".
    V

"This is the captain. We have a little problem with our entry sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and then - explode".
    Mal Reynolds

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room"
    President Merkin Muffley

"I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that."
    HAL

"Andy Dufresne - who crawled through a river of shit and came out clean on the other side".
    Ellis Boyd 'Red' Redding
    "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that".
    Bill Shankly
    "You're playing worse and worse every day and right now you're playing like it's next month".
    Herb Brooks

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cudomix View Post
    Great movie - I call it the Governators (two governors in one movie).

So many great movie lines. Here is one of my favorites:

"We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives."

-Fight Club

"Rise and rise again until lambs become lions" and "I'll teach you to use that (points to sword) after you learn to this (points to young wallace's head)" are among my favorite

This is what we're going to do. I'm going to count to three, and I'm going to move the coin.

---------- Post added 2013-01-17 at 04:11 PM ----------

I'm an international criminal, it always ends like this.

Aim for the bushes.

"No, I am your father."

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    "Coronation", Starscream? This is bad comedy!
    Galvatron-Transformers the movie, Megatron- transformers Fall of Cybertron(Video game)

15+ Year Old Account
    "Viola, in view a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished, as the once vital voice of the verisimilitude now venerates what it had once vilified. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin, vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious, for the voracious violation of volition. The only verdict, is vengeance. A vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose so let me simply add that it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me, V."

- V from the 2005 film adaptation of V for Vendetta.

"What we do in life echoes in eternity"

There really is just too many.

"F*** YOU! THAT's my name. You want to know why mister? Because you drove a Hyundai to get here I drove an EIGHTY THOUSAND DOLLAR BMW. THAT's my name." Alec Baldwin in Glengarry Glenross.

"Mr. President I don't think it's fair to condemn a whole program on account of a single slip up." Buck Turginson to the President.

"Mr. President perhaps you should be more concerned with the American people than how you go down in a history book." Buck Turginson

"Why I bet you're the kind of guy who would f*** a person in the ass and then not even have the god damned courtesy to give him a reach around. I'll be watching you." Gunnery Sgt. Hartman Senior Drill Instructor

"I think you're gonna find, when all this shit is over, I think you're gonna find yourself one smiling mother******. The thing is, Butch, right now you got ability. But painful as it may be, ability don't last. And your days are just about over. Now that's a hard mother****in' fact of life, but that's a fact of life your ass is gonna have to get realistic about. See, this business is filled to the brim with unrealistic mother******s. Mother******s who thought their ass would age like wine. If you mean it turns to vinegar, it does." Marcelles Wallace

Why, it's the drunk piano player. You're so drunk, you can't hit nothin'. In fact, you're probably seeing double.
    I have two guns, one for each of ya.

and

What we got here is... failure to communicate.

Some great lines that stand on their own here. And yet whenever anyone starts talking movie quotes the first thing that comes to mind is always:

"Get away from her you BITCH!" - Ripley
    - The Hunter's Creed -
    "This is my pet. There are many others like him, but this one is mine. He is my best friend. He is my life. I must master him as I master my life.
    My pet, without me, is useless. Without my pet, I am useless."

15+ Year Old Account
    There's a time when a man needs to fight, and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny is lost... the ship has sailed and only a fool would continue. Truth is... I've always been a fool.
    from Big Fish. Arguably my all time favorite movie quote.

Quote Originally Posted by cudomix View Post
    From the same movie:

"If it bleeds, we can kill it."