Using several usernames at forum for anonymity

I've been using several usernames at a different forum for increased anonymity and also to escape some stalker who always posted negative comments.

I recently got a message saying:

You can only have one account here. Please choose one of your accounts and contact me, only after the remaining ones are gone will you be able to post again.
    Does this mean that he's going to delete all my usernames except for the one I choose?

I've been doing this for months, but only a recently I received this message.
    I guess this is because I've been using the same home IP and they found out, or, maybe using a proxy IP via Spotflux maybe got me under their radar, because many proxy IPs are used for spams.

But I don't know exactly how many of my accounts he is aware of, he only sent this message to two of my accounts, and one of them was the one that was the least used.

The forum is for counseling for a certain topic, I would be afraid that some people might know who I am based on what I say about my situation and then find about all my other interests, what I'm asking about, etc which I want to keep private.

How can I make it so that I can use one account with one IP address?
    I recently started using Spotflux for IP changing so I guess it could work, but it's all coming from a set of IP address so even if I change it using Spotflux I might get some overlap.

Anybody know how to dedicate each username with a different IP address?
    Last edited by freeti; 2013-01-15 at 03:54 PM.

Here's a thought:
    It's incredibly stupid to make a post on a forum on how to break the forum rules of the forum you are posting on.

Also: Our usernames are pretty anonymous as they are. Nobody on here knows who I am other than 'Stir.' Why the hell would you want to escape your forum-crafted identity? Are you that fearful of people disagreeing with you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Using one account per IP address is a dumb rule, unless your ban evading. More than one person uses a computer.

Guess you could use a proxy.
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Generally, only mod and such have access to your IP (I think that the restrictions on IP visibility are even more strict here). You're essentially asking how to escape detection, which given the circumstances leads me to assume that you're attempting to dodge bans and other moderator actions.

The forum is for counseling for a certain topic, I would be afraid that some people might know who I am based on what I say about my situation and then find about all my other interests, what I'm asking about, etc which I want to keep private.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by freeti View Post
    Private forum, private rules. If you want, talk to the mods on that site and see if you can get an exception for one account; other than that, even though I'm fully aware of how to do such things, I don't really condone teaching how to potentially circumvent moderator action.

Invest in a VPN or just use a proxy to access the site on an alternate account.

Isn't Spotflux a VPN?
    I can use different proxy sites from something like web4proxy.com but problem would be I would have to log in each time I want to post, because there is no ability to save account username and password.

Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Here's a thought:
    It's incredibly stupid to make a post on a forum on how to break the forum rules of the forum you are posting on.

Also: Our usernames are pretty anonymous as they are. Nobody on here knows who I am other than 'Stir.' Why the hell would you want to escape your forum-crafted identity? Are you that fearful of people disagreeing with you?
    You should really read the post before insulting the person. He said it was a forum for counseling, MMO-champion is not a forum for counseling.

Try explaining to the moderator your reasons for wanting to remain private? Or if privacy is such a concern for you, choose the account that you consider anonymous? Or, perhaps consider that maybe the reason they have that rule in place because it is more effective to get counseling on a forum where you are not anonymous (I'm not saying this is true, or that I have any expertise whatsoever in counseling for your unknown condition, but that perhaps they have a good reason, and you circumventing it is not helpful to you).

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe just maybe because you also post there topics on how to get a job where you don't work too...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    Private forum, private rules. If you want, talk to the mods on that site and see if you can get an exception for one account.
    Kasi explained.

Need "help" with this, contact the mods from this counseling site you're talking about, not here.

Closed.