Poll: Do you use addon to heal ?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Do you heal with or without addons :)

Hi ! i have a question for all healer here
    do you heal with or without addon, and by healing, i dont talk about decursive addon, simple healing (exp: healbot/grid)

im just curious to see the statistic here !

i was healing with healbot since wotlk, but since pandaria, ive decided to try to healing without it and it felt great !!
    So since the end of cata i dont use any addon to heal ( only wow raid frame )

What about you ?
    Last edited by xindykawai; 2013-01-15 at 06:19 PM.

I raid hard modes and I raid with a minimal amount of addons. I don't understand how some people can clutter their screen, I think it distracts from the task at hand which is watching out for mechanic and topping off green bars.

I actually use standard blizzard raid frames + clique for most of my healing.

I use standard blizzard frames and nothing more. I heal, dispel, and use cooldowns by clicking on frames and using keybinds.

Quote Originally Posted by dalliah1 View Post
    I raid hard modes and I raid with a minimal amount of addons. I don't understand how some people can clutter their screen, I think it distracts from the task at hand which is watching out for mechanic and topping off green bars.

Oh and I also use mouseover macros. I don't know how any decent or good healer can heal without them.

Deleted
    Have only healed in pvp and heroics in wotlk, but I have always used the standard blizzard frames as UI.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh and I also use mouseover macros. I don't know how any decent or good healer can heal without them.
    you would be amazed :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I use grid and mouse over macros.

I could use the standard Blizzard raid frames, now that they've been improved, but old habits die hard (like John McLane.)
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Grid + mouseover macros. I could use blizz frames as well, but I currently use elvui, and the way grid is configured in elvui is very clean and nice, and I like it.

I used to use Healbot way back in Karazhan. Then later on, I used Grin and Clique.

Now I use Blizzard raid frames and Clique for mouse and mouse/keybinds

Quote Originally Posted by xindykawai View Post
    you would be amazed :P
    O_o.. how so?

10+ Year Old Account
    woa!! 50-50 ! :P its interesting !

Nope.

I use the default UI and that is it...

No Vudho, Healbot etc and so on...funny too see how healers CRUMBLE without it "I CANT HEAL WITHOUT MY HEALBOT MAN"

So when patch day comes, It is like nothing changed for me.

Deleted
    Haven't played since early Cata but healing without healbot and grid was just useless hassle that could be avoided. On the other hand it was nice to see people fail hard and whine when addons were borked for a day or two after some patches.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vuhdo. I can't heal without it! Well, I can, but it's not as good, I think.

Healium is the only healer and actually only UI add on Ive ever used.

SuF and that's it.
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

10+ Year Old Account
    O_o.. how so?
    you said that you cant see any decent healer would be doing without it, i, personally dont use it, and my number are pretty neat but i dont want to prove myself here, but i had some pretty good comment in raid about my healing numbers (always top in healing done and the lowest in overhealing)

---------- Post added 2013-01-15 at 06:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Elysara View Post
    Nope.

I use the default UI and that is it...

No Vudho, Healbot etc and so on...funny too see how healers CRUMBLE without it "I CANT HEAL WITHOUT MY HEALBOT MAN"

So when patch day comes, It is like nothing changed for me.
    that mostly why ive removed all my healing addon haha xD... stupid patch day :P !

Deleted

Same here.

I use the normal BlizzUI (all of it) with Atlasloot, Recount and some minor addons that do nothing towards raiding (NPCtracker etc).
    I just click and heal, click next target while casting on the first, and prepare the next cast. I tried playing with Healbot and it was terrible.

Also, unless changed, Grid was basically a raid frame, like the standard Blizzard frames are right now, but easier on the eyes than the old standard one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I find vuhdo way easier to use than managing a bunch of mouseovers. The flexibility is very nice. The way you can handle debuffs is also very nice. I would switch to blizz frames if they had more buff/debuff options.