Thread: New worlds

10+ Year Old Account

New worlds

As many people know in the Warcraft universe there are many worlds that we still haven't seen, and in recent days i have been checking information about the known worlds but then i saw these "At least seven planets are set to feature in future patches and/or expansions for World of Warcraft, courtesy of Outland's Dimensional Gateways."

I saw that in http://www.wowpedia.org/World (in the ´other´ section)

So guys what do you think these worlds will be and how will they be?

We all know we will get to Argus soon or later, but what else will we be able to see?

-K'aresh, the original homeworld of the ethereals?

but they evacuated to wander the Twisting Nether because the world was bathed with arcane and dark energies but these energies were the one that destroyed the ethereal bodies... so how will we be able to visit these place?

-Xoroth, the homeworld of the dreadsteeds

-Draenor (outland) we already have these

-Fanlin'Deskor, a world annihilated by the Burning Legion, these is the one mentioned on Velen short story

So what do you guys think? what will be the others worlds? and how we will get to them or the story behind it

I think the only other world we can be sure we'll see at some point is Argus. Actually, I'm not even 100% sure we'll see Argus, though it's highly likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevyvia View Post
    I think the only other world we can be sure we'll see at some point is Argus. Actually, I'm not even 100% sure we'll see Argus, though it's highly likely.
    In the "final" expansion you can probably put a bet on going to Argus.