Deleted

Valor Points reset when 5.2 hits?

Hey All,

I just have a quick quick question, will Valor Points be reset when 5.2 hits? so i should use up all that i have got?

Thank You and sorry if its been asked countless times,

x

They have every patch since the start of wrath.

Deleted
    That answers that then, thank you

That has happened with the downranking of Valor items to JP items. That might not happen this time around.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Correct, they won't be downranked, but instead the current VP gear will discounted by 50-75% apparently.

"So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Jimer View Post
    Correct, they won't be downranked, but instead the current VP gear will discounted by 50-75% apparently.
    Which I find quite hilarious, seeing as the next daily hubs gear ilvl will be 476...

Dominance Offensive/Operation Shieldwall is 496...and they will be reduced? LAWL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI

Quote Originally Posted by Jamber View Post
    Which I find quite hilarious, seeing as the next daily hubs gear ilvl will be 476...

Dominance Offensive/Operation Shieldwall is 496...and they will be reduced? LAWL.
    It's probably so people who didn't do Shieldwall can still follow normal LFR raid progression.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamber View Post

Except the 476 epics from the new daily hubs are bought with gold, not VP. The only new items that are bought with VP are from the Shado-Pan raid faction.
    FFXIV: Rintha Elenah | WoW: Rinth | GW2: Reno Turan

Quote Originally Posted by Spellweaver View Post
    Except the 476 epics from the new daily hubs are bought with gold, not VP. The only new items that are bought with VP are from the Shado-Pan raid faction.
    OH, I stand corrected then. That seems more reasonable.
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI

The reset is strange this time. Sure enough VP will be converted to JP as before. But 5.0 VP gear is not changing to be purchasable with JP! Instead its VP cost is being reduced. So spend your valor before the patch or lose it.

I wonder if you could buy a 2250 valor piece just before the patch and trade it back for a refund just after?

I don't see the point in the reset this time, at all, if the only new valor items are hidden behind a reputation.

---------- Post added 2013-02-06 at 09:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dexx View Post
    The reset is strange this time. Sure enough VP will be converted to JP as before. But 5.0 VP gear is not changing to be purchasable with JP! Instead its VP cost is being reduced. So spend your valor before the patch or lose it.

I wonder if you could buy a 2250 valor piece just before the patch and trade it back for a refund just after?
    People have been doing that with PvP gear enough over the years that in general, they have fixed it so that it's impossible now. But you never know.