Coming back to WoW or waiting for TES:O

So I've been away from WoW since the 2nd day of Mists. I just found the entire design to be broken. I mean raiding isn't what it use to be and I couldn't be arsed to spend hours on end raiding when I could go in and get free epics from the LFR.

Secondly dailies have become the new "must do" content regardless of what blizzard says. You have to do them if you want to pick up patterns for your professions, gear, etc.

Well this has been coming for a very long time well since actually The Elder SCrolls Online was planned for release in 2013. I've made up my mind a long time back that I would be quitting WoW for TES:O. However, I Was wondering if it was worth coming back right now for the next few months or whatever till TES comes out or is it best to stay away considering the qualitiy of the game.

I got into some PVP yesterday and I can tell you how frustrating it was. I was constantly CCd and chain CCD and slowed especially by Warlocks and Priests and there are a shit ton of them. I mean Locks have so many instant fears, stuns, slows and a blink that its quit frustrating. Even Priests are quite annoying. Never experienced anything remotely before in this game. Its most frustrating as melee since you have no way of getting to them with all those slows and fears.

5.2 = dailies and raids both have gear vendors with rep behind them
    i would skip till next patch or anything new being added to the game

You say in your very first sentence that you haven't actually played the game since the 2nd day. Raiding didn't open until the first week. LFR didn't open until a week after that. So, in short, you have absolutely zero on-hands experience except for the PVP you did yesterday. Which, if you're telling the truth, is either not at max level, or you're completely under-geared. So you're talking about things you have no clue about.

Deleted
    TES is already open, they even killed Sha of Fear on HC in it already.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wynterlyn View Post
    So I've been away from WoW since the 2nd day of Mists. I just found the entire design to be broken. I mean raiding isn't what it use to be and I couldn't be arsed to spend hours on end raiding when I could go in and get free epics from the LFR.
    You deduced this from two days of play time ? If anything normal raiding is a lot harder than it used to be and Bliz are putting some effort into making people earn their gear now.

TESO looked good to start with, but the more details that come out the less impressive it gets. Being limited to your own factions part of the world is lame, plus the UI and combat system is same old same old. Good concept, poorly thought out game design imo. I was really looking forward to TESO when it was announced, now I am not. WTB proper elderscrolls style sandbox game in MMO form.

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    He's talking about The Elder Scrolls online.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    I c wut you did thar!

On topic, if you like mindlessly farming dailies and grinding rep play wow, if not wait!

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayzee View Post
    I c wut you did thar!

On topic, if you like mindlessly farming dailies and grinding rep play wow, if not wait!
    You have about as much experience in MoP as the OP does, it would seem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wynterlyn View Post

Secondly dailies have become the new "must do" content regardless of what blizzard says. You have to do them if you want to pick up patterns for your professions, gear, etc.

Well this has been coming for a very long time well since actually The Elder SCrolls Online was planned for release in 2013. I've made up my mind a long time back that I would be quitting WoW for TES:O. However, I Was wondering if it was worth coming back right now for the next few months or whatever till TES comes out or is it best to stay away considering the qualitiy of the game.

I got into some PVP yesterday and I can tell you how frustrating it was. I was constantly CCd and chain CCD and slowed especially by Warlocks and Priests and there are a shit ton of them. I mean Locks have so many instant fears, stuns, slows and a blink that its quit frustrating. Even Priests are quite annoying. Never experienced anything remotely before in this game. Its most frustrating as melee since you have no way of getting to them with all those slows and fears.
    Your the only one who can decide if wow is worth it for you to come back to. But a bit off topic. If wow doesn't tickle your fancy Tera is gonna be going completely f2p next month.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only you can decide to return to the game or not. There is no real discussion here.