Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    did you QQ about rogue legendaries?
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    Oh that was one of the greatest QQ fest ever when I was on my rogue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    Not really. But I didn't like them either.
    Guess we have to get used to these tactics when a class is underrepresented.

With all the homogenization of the classes where everyone can do X-buff or Y-ability the classes have lost thier uniqueness. I hope this is just the beginning of more to come, and not just for locks, but for all classes.

The majority of this community gets butthurt about anything at any given time these days. So meh, if it ain't that, it will be about something else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    It's locks. Get used to it. Blizzard always loved them. Besides, they have been crying for green stuff for 8 years now lol.
    BHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA..HA......HA

Blizzard had to retool locks because they got NO love in WOTLK and Cata.

The green fire is related to their lore.

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

10+ Year Old Account
    The green fire is related to their lore.
    It's the fel energies my dear. They make spells appear pale-green.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by the0o View Post
    BHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA..HA......HA

Blizzard had to retool locks because they got NO love in WOTLK and Cata.
    Not enough. People don't want to deal with that annoying affli crap spec, they want to play Demonology and Destruction only. But both of them have always been underpowered.

I am not angry about the ring. What makes me angry is that they claimed they wouldn't make Class specific content and are still doing it. They have no integrity and can't be trusted.

Quote Originally Posted by Joeydivision82 View Post
    Anyone think a large majority of the community is going to get butthurt that Warlocks will be getting a ring for their exclusive quest chain?
    For a week or so, the forums will be inundated by posts whining about it.

As always, these will not represent even a fraction of a percent of the community, or even the forum community.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    They have no integrity and can't be trusted.
    Neither does the playerbase and majority of guilds.

I'm more inclined to whine about Blizzard spending more development time on warlocks, when warlocks already got by far the most effort and thought of any of the classes for 5.0, and got the most art team work. They got a ton of new, very high quality spells and effects, almost entirely new talents, and the new demons they had been asking for. It's a bit silly that they continue to work on warlocks when there are classes that need the art team's attention far more, and still have talents that are in dire need of review.

Plus this.
    I am not angry about the ring. What makes me angry is that they claimed they wouldn't make Class specific content and are still doing it. They have no integrity and can't be trusted.
    Why remove the class-exclusive content, and then decide to give rogues and warlocks very well polished questlines?

10+ Year Old Account
    When has the "community" not being upset?

Considering how easy it is to get rings (Klaxxi exalted, VP, LFRs), it wouldn't seem fit to really complain. Moreover, the new LFR is going to be dropping better gear, so I doubt that it'll be an issue.

MSV requires 460 to enter and drops 476, HoF/TotES requires 470 to enter and drops 483.

I assume Throne of Thunder, which requires 480 to enter, will drop 493-496 items, so I don't see any real grievance here.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ehh parts of the community are always upset about something. I wouldn't worry about it.

this will benefit my warlock that will be hitting 90 about the time this patch will hit other than that it is not really that stellar if you just bought valor gear and ran lfr you would have better by the time this hits. If my lock was my main this would just be an extra sha crystal.
    tl;dr Is just another way of saying I am about to troll

10+ Year Old Account
    People would be doing the questline for the lore and green fire anyway, the ring is merely the cherry on top of a big cake.

Quote Originally Posted by Joeydivision82 View Post
    Anyone think a large majority of the community is going to get butthurt that Warlocks will be getting a ring for their exclusive quest chain?

My first reaction to seeing that was, it's pretty awesome they're actually implementing something for class specifics again, and that it sucked they took that away after Vanilla so much.

Hopefully this leads to something similar in he future.
    If they get butthurt over a terribly itemized outdated ring, more power to them I guess.

It's not that great of a ring, I'm just happy for the GREEN FIRE!

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Not really. But I didn't like them either.
    Guess we have to get used to these tactics when a class is underrepresented.
    blizz is testing what boosts popularity and what does not.

they started with rogue legendary quests. they saw that didn't work well because the reward gets dated when a new expansion launches.
    than they tried a total revamp on warlocks. I think it worked pretty well, now I see other warlocks besides me on random groups.
    now they are testing the questline thing again, but this time using aesthetic rewards that don't get dated. the ring is not the main reward, it's only there to make sure not all warlocks will decide to plunder the black temple for money lol

my bet is on a rogue revamp and shaman class quests next expansion.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.