High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

MoP-Disc trinket List Question

Anyone have a link to all of the healing trinkets compared/with numbers?(up to date) I keep reading different things and am a little confused now.

Deleted
    The only two trinkets available from raid bosses are the two BiS trinkets. There isn't really any discussion to be had, especially after the rapture changes coming in 5.2.

Deleted
    HC spirits>normal spirits>Relic. Qin-xi is up for debate but I'd definitely put it below relic atm, depending on how mighly you value an output proc it might overtake relic or even spirits in the next patch (avg. numbers wise it'll be the best).

Deleted
    What are the BiS trinkets, and where can I find a good BiS list? (For shadow I use the one from how2priest.com)

Deleted
    Whether or not you agree with the results, this is a good starting point: http://lifeingroup5.com/?p=3422

Personally, I would choose Qin-Xi HC and Spirits of the Sun HC, neither of which I have

Deleted
    Wowhead - Items - Trinkets - Preset to holy/disc.

I use a double upgraded relic and Spirits of the Sun, hopefully I'll be able to grab the heroic version when my guild finally kills Tsulong.

I don't care for trinkets with random int procs. Seeing as I play a disc priest right now, my opinion of static spirit might change in 5.2 though. Although it's possible I'll just swap to holy - it's difficult to say so early in their testing.