Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    He never admitted to taking drugs. I went through all of his posts in this thread and none of them state that, nor do they imply that. I have to ask that you point to the posts of his that you're referring to. Otherwise you're making assumptions.
    Sorry not playing this game with you, if you can't be bothered to apply reading comprehension to see what's right in front of your face I'm not holding your hand to guide you to it. Feel free to gloat.
    Let's make America GREAT again. Trump 2016.

The community whined and bitched and cried, they stamped their little feet and demanded faster expansion releases. They don't get to complain now that expansions are shorter.

Quote Originally Posted by saffi View Post
    Congratulations, you will now pay more tax to check if everyone on welfare is a dumbass on meth.
    I'm all for paying a little extra to make sure my money is actually going to people that need it, instead of having it go to people who will use that money to do drugs. Not saying everyone on welfare does drugs (to those that will jump to conclusions), but I've run into quite a few that do. Same goes for unemployment, child support, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovecrafts View Post
    Sorry not playing this game with you, if you can't be bothered to apply reading comprehension to see what's right in front of your face I'm not holding your hand to guide you to it. Feel free to gloat.
    I'm not gloating. I don't see anything in his posts to imply that he does drugs. Do you want me to detail each of his posts and explain why I don't find anything?
    Last edited by Grizzly Willy; 2013-01-17 at 01:17 PM. Reason: Missed the word "see" between "don't" and "anything."

Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    I'm not gloating. I don't anything in his posts to imply that he does drugs. Do you want me to detail each of his posts and explain why I don't find anything?
    Grokan, theres nothing to support his statement, so he is trying to claim that you are too dumb to see it and he is just too busy to show it to you so he doesn't have to admit that he made a foolish assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovecrafts View Post
    Because you likely have nowhere to guide him. You instead use generalizations based on your limited understanding of human behavior to formulate an idea about somebody and refuse to offer up any proof behind the bullshit that's spewing off of your keyboard. Thanks for educating us on how we can all be worse people. Oh, and one last thing. Drug testing as a whole is most discriminatory to people who smoke marijuana. Everything else can be flushed out of your system in a matter of a couple days. Want to snort some coke on Friday night? It'll be gone by Monday or Tuesday. Wanna smoke some weed on Friday night? If you smoke every Friday, it'll never leave your system. It's a biased system.

The state can UA test you, if what, becomes the question to me. First cash assistance then food stamps then unemployment then medicaid then Social Security. If you put money in an account while working you should be able to get your money if you lose that job or retire from it no matter what you do or don't do it's yours. You know what's a lot more dangerous then a poor person doing drugs? What if our leaders were doing them? I think we need to do thorough hair follicle tests of anybody running for office or in office to test for cocaine. A politician who is a drug user could do a lot more damage to our country through legislation then the broke people on food stamps. If you smoked a 2 dollar joint 2 months then you have so much money that you don't need your Social Security check anymore right? Lets all really try to remember the fact that the only thing that will come up in these tests is grass. The crackheads will not be caught, nor will the people that do crank, heroin, lsd, and all the designer drugs because those are out of your system in like 2 days. BTW data shows... get ready for it... wait for it... are you sure your ready? Broke people can't afford drugs and are 1/3 as likely to fail a piss test as somebody who has money! Who'da thunk it? Legalize = big money for the state pissing on the poor = bad bad taste. I'm not sure if I should be ashamed of you people or sorry for you having been born so freaking* stupid. If you want to get rid of the people getting state assistance why don't you offer them some schooling so they aren't just qualified to flip burgers or dig a hole in the ground. The next Albert Einstein is probably out there and can't afford the huge tuition costs or is too smart to go into debt that much. Take these people on food stamps and teach them in a college stuff that would make them an asset to society instead of a slave of America inc. Every time you get fast food for the rest of your life wonder this, if I would have made my own lunch today and all the people who worked in these crappy places were very well educated people making advancements in science where would the world be now?
    A lot of classes could be taken at home with some workshop experience and would crank out phd's. Use what you have to it's fullest that would make a better society, right now people who could be very very smart are instead stupid because they can't afford a high dollar education. Think big and make advancements in robotics so that less people need to work doing pointless stuff* and more can teach us stuff we don't already know. When I think of how many things could be done by machines right now that instead has a person who maybe could have been a genius if guided right doing it, it makes me sick.