Display of equipped weapons

When do we actually display our weapons? Assuming there are agility swords at some point in the expansion, I would love to xmog some of illidan's glaives. Just wondering if there is any point though...

Can't transmog illidan's glaives regardless.

Also, if you're talking about not seeing your weapons due to them being fist weapons, there are agility swords you can pvp with. Also, I use Gao-Rei, my weapon is constantly being displayed.
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

You can't transmog legendary weapons I'm afraid

Deleted
    I feel this is more of an issue for casters since they don't actually draw their weapons when they cast. Melee takes out their weapon whenever they enter combat (well except for feral druids and monks that have the glyph that hides their weapons)

---------- Post added 2013-01-16 at 05:43 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Broloth View Post

Also, if you're talking about not seeing your weapons due to them being fist weapons, there are agility swords you can pvp with. Also, I use Gao-Rei, my weapon is constantly being displayed.
    There are plenty of awesome fist weapons in the game

Quote Originally Posted by sisk View Post
    I feel this is more of an issue for casters since they don't actually draw their weapons when they cast. Melee takes out their weapon whenever they enter combat (well except for feral druids and monks that have the glyph that hides their weapons)
    Quote Originally Posted by broloth

There are plenty of awesome fist weapons in the game
    That would be nice, but Monks don't ever take out their first weapons when they attack (glyph or not) so...
    Last edited by Boogums; 2013-01-16 at 05:04 AM.
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

Oh arse. I guess our rogue xmogged the rest of his set and then just equipped these.not like there's any swords for him either.

And maybe I'm not paying attention but I swear my polearm is never out in combat.

If you don't have glyph of jab, you pull any non-fist weapon off your back and jab with it then put it back away. It looks sweet while having two swords, not so much with a polearm/staff.

I hope t15 has some agi swords we can use.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpei View Post
    If you don't have glyph of jab, you pull any non-fist weapon off your back and jab with it then put it back away. It looks sweet while having two swords, not so much with a polearm/staff.
    Wat? I dunno about you, but when I 'mogged Lantresor's over Ghostheart when I just hit 90, it looked supremely badass seeing my monk reach behind him, grab the handle, slice the weapon around horizontally then sling it over his back again =D
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Wat? I dunno about you, but when I 'mogged Lantresor's over Ghostheart when I just hit 90, it looked supremely badass seeing my monk reach behind him, grab the handle, slice the weapon around horizontally then sling it over his back again =D
    Gonna have to concur. Been sporting Screaming Tiger since my first Spirit Kings kill several months ago and I've still not gotten tired of it. Will exchange it when gara'jal or Empress eventually decides to drop their respective fist weapons though.
    Also known as Faulchu