Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    So you are basically spamming peope.
    Haters gonna hate.

When I logged in after Christmas I had a letter in the mail for me. I did not recognize the name on it. There was no text in this letter. Attached was one piece of Coal.

...yeah.
    Epic. As. Hell.
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

10+ Year Old Account
    xD I am so going to try and use this...

But... I didn't think you could hide your name when mailing...? I mean, like... If you just wanted to put "-A", for example, at the end? .-. They could find you if it happens to irritate them, if they have your name...

Quote Originally Posted by Akaviri View Post
    xD I am so going to try and use this...

But... I didn't think you could hide your name when mailing...? I mean, like... If you just wanted to put "-A", for example, at the end? .-. They could find you if it happens to irritate them, if they have your name...
    The -V at the end is just to save space so I can type longer messages. My name is clearly visible to them, in one of my examples I use my name in the text itself XD.

This intent behind this is to make someone laugh at the absurdity of it all, I won't ever write anything offensive or provoking so I can't imagine anyone would get mad. If someone wanted to get mad and found a reason to, I would just make sure I never sent them anything again, as angering people isn't the intention.

If I wanted to remain anonymous I would just make a level 1 alt who I don't play, so it doesn't matter if they know the name.

For anyone curious, the alt I'm currently doing this on is named "Valuemenu" on the server "Bleeding Hollow".
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

i think i deleted that mail

Deleted
    in Wotlk i randomly recieved some boar meat or something in the mail on 80 hunter

15+ Year Old Account
    I occasionaly play "Hot Junk" with my friends.

Person one mails a piece of junk, person 2 adds a piece and mails it to a third person, and so on until you can't send anymore and that person is stuck with your junk
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhaide View Post
    The -V at the end is just to save space so I can type longer messages. My name is clearly visible to them, in one of my examples I use my name in the text itself XD.

This intent behind this is to make someone laugh at the absurdity of it all, I won't ever write anything offensive or provoking so I can't imagine anyone would get mad. If someone wanted to get mad and found a reason to, I would just make sure I never sent them anything again, as angering people isn't the intention.

If I wanted to remain anonymous I would just make a level 1 alt who I don't play, so it doesn't matter if they know the name.

For anyone curious, the alt I'm currently doing this on is named "Valuemenu" on the server "Bleeding Hollow".
    Oh... xP Okay. Ha, I guess I just... would try to avoid doing this to anyone who looks like they won't put up with "nonsense", or is busy o_o

Quote Originally Posted by Akaviri View Post
    Oh... xP Okay. Ha, I guess I just... would try to avoid doing this to anyone who looks like they won't put up with "nonsense", or is busy o_o
    There is always the Return button for those people.

Very good.

Keep us updated with any responses or mails you send out.

I've done this a lot. I never get any responses or even returns.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well I did have it all written up nicely, so instead I"m just going ot have to provide a link.

http://i.imgur.com/C8nZV.jpg

Only missing part is:

Your's in grief,
    Brother Crowley
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Sounds like a pretty fun way to pass time while I'm sitting in queue. It certainly beats my current means of entertaining myself. As far as stories go, I have one to share.

I was standing around in Org chatting with some friends over Battle.net when I noticed two players chilling out by the Auction House. I casually wandered over and noticed they were RPing, which is fairly out of place given my realm is not an RP realm. So, I decided to have some fun with them.

I used Darkspear Pride, approached them and offered to sell them some drugs on the cheap. I hyped up my product, saying that it would give them visions of the future and increase their proficiency at picking up women. They stated that they were interested, and I opened up a trade window. Right when I did, another player approached from the side and revealed himself to be an undercover guard. I had violated Org's strict zero tolerance policy regarding illegal substances, and he was there to dole out some old fashioned justice.

At this point, I started playing defensively, saying that I wasn't actually going to sell them drugs, etc. The undercover guard wouldn't accept my explanation. In a final last ditch effort, I challenged him to a duel.

As we walked out of Org, it dawned on me just how many people had been listening to our conversation. We had a sizable crowd follow us outside of all level ranges. What was even better was that they were talking in character about the situation, and even started taking bets on who would win.

The undercover guard and I dueled while in character, pausing on occasion to throw out a line of dialogue. Since he was rather undergeared and I was rolling around in full Ruthless, I won fairly easily. Upon my victory, he knelt in front of me, declaring me the better warrior, and asked who I was. I then turned and walked back into Org as a small crowd of fans followed me.

It's not the best story, but it's the only one I can remember off the top of my head.

I wrote a tearful goodbye to an Imperial Silkworm when sending it to a new home.

It burdens my heart that I have to part ways
    with my beloved Silkworm, but situations have
    come to pass to hasten our parting prematurely.

I have chosen you, stranger, to raise him
    and to protect him; To nurture him
    and to provide for him. In turn I have no
    doubt that he will offer you unequaled
    companionship and valorous service at your side
    no matter what enemy you face and dark,
    labyrinthine dungeons you may explore.

Best wishes
    Last edited by PickleballAce; 2013-01-17 at 06:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rethul Ur No View Post
    I wrote a tearful goodbye to an Imperial Silkworm when sending it to a new home.
    Aww.

I have a bunch--like a whole alt's guild bank full--of profession leveling mats. Maybe I'll scope out /2, keep an eye out for the newbies, send them some with an interesting letter and a pet or two.

Now I need an interesting letter to write.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post
    Try this for your Alliance friends: Severed night Elf Head
    You've been watching The Godfather a lot lately, haven't you?

15+ Year Old Account
    If I still played WoW, I would totally get in on this. Amazingly funny ideas you folks have brought to this thread.

However, I'll have to settle for perpetually lurking on this forum I've grown attached, and threads like this are why lol.
    I had a cool sig... then photobucket ate my pics and now its borked. :/ oh wells...

Back in Wrath I used to fish up skulls from Undercity. I would make a level one alt and mail a skull to someone along with the message "I'm ALWAYS watching." Afterwards I would delete the alt so it would come to them as Unknown.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    So you are basically spamming peope.
    You are that annoying, really, you cry about everything. How about get a life, get the fuck out and stay out -.-

this is a damn funny idea and you go on nuts

on topic starter: You made my day

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rheckameohs View Post
    It's not the best story
    Oh, but it is. I shall activate my WoW account again later today, and hopefully I'll find someone to RP around with a bit, or see if I have anything fun to send people. I've only ever RP'd with friends, like walking from the Amphitheatre to Dalaran finding new and exciting things to do. I think we spent 30 minutes just swimming in the lake at Crystalsong. ^^
    Cave Cave Deus Videt