Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    Well i would assume that to them, it is also fun, like WPvP is to me, There is also, no reward from it, And they probably find it enjoyable too, I will kill Lowbies too, I won't camp them, but i won't leave them alive, Unless they are a fellow druid, then they normally get a free pass, Druids Code and all that:P
    I was talking about the "i only want to WPvP against others who want too as it makes it much more enjoyable to me" part lol

I just pity the toons I made there, since they hardly ever get played because gankers make my life miserable there
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    I was talking about the "i only want to WPvP against others who want too as it makes it much more enjoyable to me" part lol

I just pity the toons I made there, since they hardly ever get played because gankers make my life miserable there
    Poor lonely toons!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockwood View Post
    So after Mop, we have no War-hungry crazy Garrosh but we have a Darker Thrall
    that is out to take vengeance for his dead wife while raising his son.
    I really don't see what's the point in removing Garrosh for being a warmonger, only to make Thrall just like Garrosh.
    Might as well keep Garrosh then.