Can I upgrade my RAM with this?

I currently have the Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3 -- AMD 970 motherboard, and have 8 GB [4 GB X2] DDR3-1600 Memory Module - G.Skill Ripjaws X. Can I fill the other 2 ram slots with two 2gb sticks? Do they need to be all the same speed? Any information is welcomed, thank you. Running Windows 7 Home Premium.

First, I hope you have 64bit windows
    Second, if you pair a 1600MHz ram with a say, 1333MHz the better one will downclock to the lower, so all will run in 1333, so I wouldnt recommend it. I would recommend to pair with same ram you already have but if you are in a big need for more ram and dont have money for g.skill, get atleast 1600 rams so yuo wont lose speed
    Asus Sabertooth 990FX 2.0 | AMD FX-8320 @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H80i | 2x8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz Cl9 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB Vapor-X GHz Edition |
    XFX ProSeries XXX 850W | Fractal Design Define R4 | Samsung 840 ProSerie 256GB | 3TB HDD

Also in addition to above: in gaming use you'll see exactly zero benefit in adding more RAM.

If you're looking at two old 1333MHz sticks and wondering if it would be worth it adding those the answer is clear NO.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.