Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkkitehti View Post
    Wow. Could someone do something about this violence of words?
    Relax, it's alright, I can take it.

Apparently it's that time of the year. I'm going to close the chat thread for a few hours to let people cool down and make sure people see that message. I really don't want the same drama pop up again and again for the next few weeks.

A new "group" joined the chat thread recently, which is pretty fine with me, but two things happened:

• The new people came in all takeovery and weren't subtle about it. They also tried to bring new habits, new rules, etc.
    • The old people got pissed and instead of going to admins who are nice and fluffy and more efficient than spamming post reports out of rage and getting your ass banned. I'm technically siding with them slightly here. They get annoying every 6 months but they're still an important part of the forums.

The chat thread is open to everyone, but if you're going to jump in with a couple of friends you're still expected to be respectful about it. There was a pretty big "HAHA FUCK YOU ALL" mindset surrounding everything and I will not allow that.

I will leave it short for now, I have an internal thread going on about the situation and I have yet to decide if how the situation was handled will lead to changes in the moderation team. The chat thread will probably be moved to a new one created by another mod in a few hours.

Boubouille
    Last edited by Boubouille; 2013-01-17 at 10:35 PM.