Deleted

pvp resto and heart of the wild

Hey guys, ive just started playing my resto druid in 2s arena and ive been wondering how to best use heart of the wild? Ive been unsure whether i should be going kitty, or caster? If kitty, how exactly should i be using it? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Drakthir90 View Post
    Hey guys, ive just started playing my resto druid in 2s arena and ive been wondering how to best use heart of the wild? Ive been unsure whether i should be going kitty, or caster? If kitty, how exactly should i be using it? Any help is greatly appreciated!
    I would think spamming wrath would be better but if you're getting focused you'll get interrupted a lot in which case cat is better. If you are using cat you'll need to get a weapon to swap too and make it into a macro.

Deleted
    With the amount of interrupts in the game it's unwise to cast wrath and risk getting locked out of the nature spell school just to be switched on and getting destroyed. Usually, I HoT myself before using HotW so I don't instantly die if the enemy DD switches on me and just kitty them down. Just put Rake up and Mangle to 5 CP, pool energy to 50 and watch those FB crits destroy someone. I've seen FB crit for 170k (random BGs) to 85k (arena on full Malevolent). Time HotW with your DPS' damage CDs and CC the other player on the enemy team and kitty away.