Yeah expel harm does some nice heal !

Homophobia is so gay.

well that sounds like a glyph that will reach "mandatory" status, thus they should ither not implement it, or just directly make the spell targetable for all mistweavers...
    sucks though, I had gotten used to my glyph setup, can't really afford to get rid of any ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah... Giving up a glyph will be hard. I think I'll go with SCK, since I don't use it much in 10 man. And EH as a single-target heal will be really useful
    "Ah... you have learned much... and learned well... an honorable battle.
    In the end, I stood by the warchief, because it was my duty, and I am glad that it was you who struck me down.
    May your strength... lead the horde... into a new era of prosperity..."

-General Nazgrim

I need some advice. A 502 helm finally dropped for me & I'm able to use LMG now. So I went & regemmed for LMG & 2nd haste bp. Did I do it correctly? Sadly I'm still trying to get HLG LFR to drop & my guild is currently on NM Horridon.

I'm at ilvl 506 & here's my armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...uiken/advanced

TIA

Deleted

The changes this would bring;

New changes to Rushing Jade Wind
    Thoughts ?

"Mistweaver: You summon a whirling tornado around you which deals [ 236% of Mainhand Min DPS + 12.5% of AP - 2 ] to [ 236% of Mainhand Max DPS + 12.5% of AP + 2 ] damage to all nearby enemies and 2,809 healing to nearby allies every 0.75 sec, within 8 yards. Generates 1 Chi, if it hits at least 3 targets. Lasts 4.5 sec. Replaces Spinning Crane Kick."

Current SC: "While channeling Spinning Crane Kick, you also heal nearby injured allies for 2809 every 0.75 sec for 2 sec. Healing yourself does not count for Chi generation."

RJW will cost 7.15% base mana, current SCK costs 7.2% base mana.

Any fight where you use SCK I think you'll now be using RJW, it's going to be awesome. Especially as you can do other things while this is happening. This new RJW is awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reglitch View Post
    snip

Reg, you know if you sign up for an account on Mr. Robot you can just save the profile you made for them and link then link it.

also, I'm kind of curious to what stat weights you use, because I made my own a while back that I have been using, and its seems to be similar to yours, except you value mastery more than me.

Deleted
    RJW change doesn't look that great :I

Quote Originally Posted by Talimonk View Post
    RJW change doesn't look that great :I
    Why not?

I think it's going to be an insane change.

I wonder what will replace the T90 RJW.
    Or its bad as it seems that We going to lose SCK to the price of this RJW change?

RIP Chi torpedo.

So some guy qqed at gc's twitter that mistweavers ignore spirit and stack throughput stacks and then he replied "Don't worry they just got nerfed on ptr. QQ incoming." Whatever the nerf might be i'm not seeing it from these datamined notes at least.

Here's the tweet: https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/sta...42290111594497

It will be situational:

Any fight where you spam SCK (Twins p2, etc) I would argue you rather use RJW. On fights where you don't use SCK often, CT is probably better. I love CT primarily due to the mobility it provides though.

Quote Originally Posted by Isheria View Post
    So some guy qqed at gc's twitter that mistweavers ignore spirit and stack throughput stacks and then he replied "Don't worry they just got nerfed on ptr. QQ incoming." Whatever the nerf might be i'm not seeing it from these datamined notes at least.

Here's the tweet: https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/sta...42290111594497
    It's not like the biggest reason spirit is so unattractive is because of Horridon trinket, soothing talisman, 20% uptime on no mana cost (which monks abuse to great effect) and lastly crit actually affecting our regen too has anything to do with it. Point is the trinkets and this meta gem heavily affect this. The guy is a butthurt paladin where anything other than utter complete dominance of pink on the healing chart means imbalance. I'd like to see his take on tank healing balance.

If they actually have a "nerf" in plan on a future update I seriously hope they're smart to realize the reasons that i've stated above and not just go and slap a 15% increase in mana cost on all our abilities that would complicate things in the future

Quote Originally Posted by Postaldude View Post
    It's not like the biggest reason spirit is so unattractive is because of Horridon trinket, soothing talisman, 20% uptime on no mana cost (which monks abuse to great effect) and lastly crit actually affecting our regen too has anything to do with it. Point is the trinkets and this meta gem heavily affect this. The guy is a butthurt paladin where anything other than utter complete dominance of pink on the healing chart means imbalance. I'd like to see his take on tank healing balance.

If they actually have a "nerf" in plan on a future update I seriously hope they're smart to realize the reasons that i've stated above and not just go and slap a 15% increase in mana cost on all our abilities that would complicate things in the future
    <sarcasm>
    i expect them to remove mana tea entirely and add 15% to our spell costs.In addition disciple priest spirit shell cooldown will be removed
    </sarcasm>

This company has the attitude "to the ground..."

i hope they give us time to regear if they do make changes to mana regen

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    Why not?

I think it's going to be an insane change.
    Things going for it;

-Instant?
    -Double HPM
    -Haste scaling

things against it;

-Instant doesn't matter, considering we'll be haste specced to a near 1 second channel on SCK next patch
    -Double HPM doesn't matter because it replaces our AoE filler so we will be spamming it near every global when there's AE damage regardless.
    -Tied to one area, can't move.
    -Costs resources, again something which it's alternatives don't.

The only way I can ever imagine using this is if it still does eminence or has an unusually high mastery scalar, for now it's literally a copy pasted spinning crane kick (which btw doesn't cost less mana, SCK + this both cost 7.15%) with absolutely nothing to provide.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by anfis View Post
    <sarcasm>
    i expect them to remove mana tea entirely and add 15% to our spell costs.In addition disciple priest spirit shell cooldown will be removed
    </sarcasm>

This company has the attitude "to the ground..."

i hope they give us time to regear if they do make changes to mana regen
    Refrain from posts like this, adds nothing constructive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I still think that I'll stay cycling through Xuen and CT in 10 mans anyway, so I have no opinion...

I mean, we have way too little fights with people stacked in 10m until now (haven't seen all fights tho, gotta rewatch some Affiniti streams!) so a slightly better SCK won't be THAT useful over the versatile CT and Lightning Kitty.

Still good to see some talent changes regardless!
    "Ah... you have learned much... and learned well... an honorable battle.
    In the end, I stood by the warchief, because it was my duty, and I am glad that it was you who struck me down.
    May your strength... lead the horde... into a new era of prosperity..."

-General Nazgrim

Deleted
    Hi !

So I recently switched main from hpally to mw.
    I feel like i'm doing something wrong on megaera, i should probably get higher outputs. Any help ? (so sorry 'bout the french logs btw, i'll upload my own next time)

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/n...?s=5816&e=6181
    and my character (dropped meg's helm on this kill, had lfr non upgraded one during the kill)
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%A8re/simple

edit : urls

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hycaria View Post
    Hi !

So I recently switched main from hpally to mw.
    I feel like i'm doing something wrong on megaera, i should probably get higher outputs. Any help ? (so sorry 'bout the french logs btw, i'll upload my own next time)

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/n...?s=5816&e=6181
    and my character (dropped meg's helm on this kill, had lfr non upgraded one during the kill)
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%A8re/simple

edit : urls
    Only thing to do on megaera is set up your TFT as well as possible, that means getting it active and having 4 chi for when the first tick of damage comes.