10+ Year Old Account
    I seem to be wasting too much mana trying to jade lighting my dino on Heroic Horridon..

I've been using xuen to knock it back for the most part, but without it I'm running out of the group too much managing dpsing/healing tanks/knocking it back

Any one got some tips?

Quote Originally Posted by krazyito65 View Post
    I seem to be wasting too much mana trying to jade lighting my dino on Heroic Horridon..

I've been using xuen to knock it back for the most part, but without it I'm running out of the group too much managing dpsing/healing tanks/knocking it back

Any one got some tips?
    Oh i have the same problem. its super annoying. and it wont help to channel CJL on it eaither. only jumps backwards 1 time for me even tho it takes dmg more times

Quote Originally Posted by Tatuin View Post
    Oh i have the same problem. its super annoying. and it wont help to channel CJL on it eaither. only jumps backwards 1 time for me even tho it takes dmg more times
    Indeed - CJL's knockback is if you get meleed while you are channeling, and then after that the thing has immunity for some amount of time I haven't accurately measured yet. If you're looking for knockback, don't stand there channeling CJL, just hit it once the thing's on top of you for a minor punt.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by krazyito65 View Post

Any one got some tips?
    Here's what I use;

Code:
    /target Direhorn Spirit
    /focus
    Code:
    #showtooltip Provoke
    /cast [@focus, exists] Provoke
    Code:
    #showtooltip Crackling Jade Lightning
    /cast [@focus, exists] Crackling Jade Lightning
    With a huge aura telling me if my focus is horridon because one night I may or may not have ended up taunting the boss. It's more beneficial to use Xuen on the boss at that point, you can keep the dire horn away pretty easily by spamming the taunt off GCD and a CJL once or twice.

---------- Post added 2013-04-24 at 05:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dreyo View Post
    Indeed - CJL's knockback is if you get meleed while you are channeling, and then after that the thing has immunity for some amount of time I haven't accurately measured yet. If you're looking for knockback, don't stand there channeling CJL, just hit it once the thing's on top of you for a minor punt.
    The immunity lasts for as long as it is off the ground.

Wait what? if you taunt the dino it jumps backwards?

Deleted
    Yes, but be wary it does move towards you faster afterwards.

oh okey. will try it tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Reglitch View Post
    The immunity lasts for as long as it is off the ground.
    Er...I'm not clear what you mean. I've attacked things with CJL, they run up and melee me, they get knocked back, they run up again, and then sit there meleeing me while I sit there channeling, and not being knocked back.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreyo View Post
    Er...I'm not clear what you mean. I've attacked things with CJL, they run up and melee me, they get knocked back, they run up again, and then sit there meleeing me while I sit there channeling, and not being knocked back.
    He's talking about direhorn spirits

Ah, right, those.

I use the one Reglitch has, but added a /stopcasting on it. I think it works best because instead of channeling again it stops and starts again making the dino jump back another time. I guess it's like using the one Reglitch has then jumping/moving and pressing the macro again.

15+ Year Old Account
    5.2 Trinkets:

Ok, since I just recently started gearing for Mistweaver OS, I've been getting left-over pieces from our main healers and whatever I can get out of LFR. I've been looking around and really have not seen any definitive answers to 5.2 trinket priority (even the spreadsheet isn't updated with 5.2 trinket valuing). Given that I would not be getting either of the T14 Heroic trinkets most likely; so given that, how would people rate the 5.2 trinkets?

heres Reglitch's spreadsheet on trinkets

//docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...25&output=html

everything i have heard is horridon's and lei shen trinkets are best

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinalover View Post
    5.2 Trinkets:

Ok, since I just recently started gearing for Mistweaver OS, I've been getting left-over pieces from our main healers and whatever I can get out of LFR. I've been looking around and really have not seen any definitive answers to 5.2 trinket priority (even the spreadsheet isn't updated with 5.2 trinket valuing). Given that I would not be getting either of the T14 Heroic trinkets most likely; so given that, how would people rate the 5.2 trinkets?
    For throughput it is basically Horridon + Lei Shen.

For mana regen it is Horridon + Valor

Deleted
    Chi Torpedo heals twice if you stand still. Once if you're moving when you use it. Annoying!

Quote Originally Posted by Treseme View Post
    Chi Torpedo heals twice if you stand still. Once if you're moving when you use it. Annoying!
    Hmm what? care to explain abit more?

Quote Originally Posted by Tatuin View Post
    Hmm what? care to explain abit more?
    Chi Torpedo is bugged and heals two times under certain conditions (see above).

Deleted
    It only heals twice on yourself afaik

Deleted
    I've had it heal NPCs twice. It's hard to judge. Still annoying though, you have to be still for about 1~ sec for it to heal twice in it's journey.