Thread: bored?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Nope, not bored, once on my two favourite characters i have my daily activities (Farm, Blingtron, Nomi, Shado-pan, August celestials, daily heroic if i feel like it) and weekly stuff (The LFR-sections i need items from) done, i level my monk alt, sometimes i don't feel like the daily stuff and skip ahead to my monk alt or *gasp* do something else instead, it's not so hard to find stuff to do in WoW really, or just take a small break if you don't feel like playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Yig View Post
    Yeah, back in 2006. Then I learned no matter how good a game was you can't do the same thing forever and expect to like it the same way you did when it was new.

If you're not having fun, look at yourself as well as the game and ask yourself what used to make the game fun for you.

Blizzard does have a problem with being terrified of altering the recipe that got them the success they achieved with WOW, and I think this has kept the game from having a lot of innovation, but I don't think it was enough to make the game a boring game.

I feel this is the best expansion WOW has had overall. I haven't played WOW this much since before my initial burnout in 2006.
    User friendly, casual friendly, easy to play difficult to master, and instanced dungeons is what made WoW a success. Blizzard still has these in mind. Blizzard has never been an innovator rather they take what is good and improves upon them. Even with that they make large and sweeping changes every expansion to shake up the foundations to keep things a bit fresh.

I remember getting a questionnaire from Blizzard asking me what were the three best and three worst things I liked about EQ. Thousands of people who played EQ got that questionnaire. Blizzard wants to know what works and improve on that and throw out what doesn't work. I agree that this is the best time I have had in WoW since I first saw it. The sole reason is they looked at trends in their data and listened to the majority of their players. Last time they listened to a minority and it screwed them over.

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    Nope, enjoying it. Try playing a different game or actually doing something in it.

It's obvious this thread has been made purely to bash WoW, but ya'no.
    I've 2300 in arena, pve doesn't really do it for me since they added two modes normal and heroic.

---------- Post added 2013-01-16 at 07:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Yig View Post
    Yeah, back in 2006. Then I learned no matter how good a game was you can't do the same thing forever and expect to like it the same way you did when it was new.

If you're not having fun, look at yourself as well as the game and ask yourself what used to make the game fun for you.

Blizzard does have a problem with being terrified of altering the recipe that got them the success they achieved with WOW, and I think this has kept the game from having a lot of innovation, but I don't think it was enough to make the game a boring game.

I feel this is the best expansion WOW has had overall. I haven't played WOW this much since before my initial burnout in 2006.
    Id say what ruined it for me is two modes of raiding, flying mounts and the queue system. I miss the actual world. And since no one is in it, i just find myself sitting in town afk everyday. Dailies don't amuse me what so ever.

---------- Post added 2013-01-16 at 07:56 PM ----------

i don't understand how you guys talk about quest lines like they are fun. Its work to me, leveling is a job. It sucks really bad, all i want to do is pvp but i want there to be like taren mill battles again. I'm tired of organization and unfortunately flying mounts are here to stay.