Thread: WwW question

Deleted

WwW question

I want to complete the world map, the 100% thing and i have a problem with WvW areas. I don't know much about WvW but i heard that the areas where you start change, is that true? If yes when, why or how? Is there any way to complete those areas faster than usual ( or w/o meeting 25151251 enemies ).

Thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your server's Borderland map is determined by your server's rank at reset on Friday evening.

You can grab a lot of points simply by making short suicide runs. Supply camps are easy for instance, just run in and touch the POI before they kill you
    Vistas can be a bit trickier, especially those in keeps. Just keep checking the maps.
    Valar morghulis

Deleted
    Your server's Borderland map is determined by your server's rank at reset on Friday evening.
    The map resets only on friday?

You can grab a lot of points simply by making short suicide runs. Supply camps are easy for instance, just run in and touch the POI before they kill you
    Vistas can be a bit trickier, especially those in keeps. Just keep checking the maps.
    Does it worth to go for objectives outside your area or its easier to wait for a place switch ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by almosthuman View Post
    The map resets only on friday?

Does it worth to go for objectives outside your area or its easier to wait for a place switch ?

Yes, WvW is a week long battle which starts and ends on Friday evening. 4 pm PST.

Definitely check the other server's Borderlands maps. Lots of battles between all 3 servers happen on all the maps. They may be focusing their energies somewhere else and you can grab a few points while they aren't looking.

Don't know if your guild does this but we have nights that all we do is WvW map completion for folks that are still working on it. Running as a group can make a huge difference.
    Valar morghulis

Deleted
    Thank you for the info.

If you don't runwith a solid WvW guild (who takes the main keep, etc.), you may have to just check on the WvW battlegrounds now and again, keeping an eye out for areas controlled that contain POI/vistas you need to get. Over time, you'll probably be able to get them all without too much pain.