Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Can you update us with a datamined model of the blood elf staff and the Gnome Warlock staff? I cannot find it anywhere personally.

http://m172.photobucket.com/albums/l...chTerm=&page=1

Thank Leviathon of the Scrolls of Lore forums. =]

Thanks for the awesome sig, Lady Amuno.

Quote Originally Posted by Scunosi View Post
    Is Blizzard finally announcing/advertising who they're getting to do voice work? Or are people just puzzling them out?
    For the longest time WoW's been really bad about not listing anyone who does voicework in any sort of credits, and a lot of it's just been sort of fan-accepted speculation.
    It's not been announced, but listen to a voice flip of Fenris from Dragon Age 2 and seriously, it's identical.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvoQPxafW-s --- CONTAINS SPOILERS for Dragon Age 2, but just listen to like 30 seconds and yeah, I don't see how you can't agree that it isn't the same voice actor. He has a very distinct voice.

Deleted
    Wrathion sound files and Anduin sound files are super interesting.

Maybe Blizzard are going to let us choose paths: following Wrathion or following Anduin? Seems like the two have very different ideas.
    Last edited by mmocdf700697f3; 2013-01-17 at 12:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Manamontana View Post

Maybe Blizzard are going to let us choose paths: following Wrathion or following Anduin? Seems like the two have very different ideas.
    I would love that choice, srs. If Blizzard finally starts making quests where choices actually matter, I'll be in heaven o_o

LOL! Anduin mocks Wrathion for his age.

Deleted

That´s why the Wrathion Achievement for 5.2. is called "Chapter 3: Two Princes".

I bet that there are some decisions that evolve around which "Prince" you want to trust.

I feel that Wrathion should change his name to Snarkthion

But why such shitty choices.

Wrathion... Sooo interesting!

Damit, I tough, they will include quests on PTR, because they put those files. And there is nothing

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    But why such shitty choices.
    Shhhhh or else blizzard will release DLC with third choice - syntesis with thrall.

Deleted
    I still have the feeling Wrathion might be Sargeras and now more then ever.

Blizzard needs a way to introduce him and show us HOW he come back. I think Sargeras has taken controll of Wrathion's body after all these years so he could test our mettle and recover some titan weapons he could use to weaken Azeroth and that is what I think he is currently busy with, weakening azeroth finding weapons.

Especially the titan message sent to Wrathion is really suspicious in my opinion and Wrathion doesn't feel very good to me. Besides that Wrathion could be an excellent way to introduce Sargeras.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    While the VA is getting better, I don't think it's THAT good. Lor'themar just sounds like some american dude reading what the script says, I just don't feel it. His thalassian makes me cringe. Jaina's VA sounds like she's really trying, but it still sounds forced. Idk, maybe I just expect too much. Voice acting has never been considered a particularly fancy job in western culture.
    I couldn't disagree more. Regardless of the popularity of VA in the west, quality wise we are getting pampered. I think that it's your bias what's making you look these down.

---------- Post added 2013-01-17 at 07:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by GuiZe View Post
    I agree, the voice acting is excellent. I wager these lines are for scenarios as well as the progressive questing involved with the Isle of the Thunder King faction dailies.

My hope is in future content we see the blood elves using what they've plundered across Pandaria via the Reliquary and other means to restore Silvermoon and Quel'thalas for the better.
    Indeed, Quel'thalas is still crippled defense wise, that's why the blood elves can't afford the luxury of going independent. Though I doubt -for lore and gameplay reasons-the withdrawal of the sin'dorei from the horde anytime soon, I really want them to fortify their defenses and attack power to have leverage against Garrosh's retaliations for not following suit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Gotta say it is nice not to hear Chris Metzen talk to Chris Metzen about Chris Metzen for what Chris Metzen did and who Chris Metzen loves. Other voices are very nice!
    Hahah, good one!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Shhhhh or else blizzard will release DLC with third choice - syntesis with thrall.
    Yeah Thrall jumps into a beam and merges every life in the galaxy into one. Demons and mortals are gonna be merged.