Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    When you engage him, you have 10 sec. before he casts transformation.
    Less than 50% health will cause him to cast it ever 5 sec.

Bring him to 51%, let him cast in, then nuke him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeloria View Post
    I'm currently attempting to solo LK Heroics to finish the last few achievements I needed for the achieve, and got down to only one left that I needed. Only problem is when I get to Moorabi I pop everything, but everytime I get him down to 1 health he's instantly went into Mammoth form. Is it a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Current configs I've attempted on:
    Enhance Shaman (50k Dps)
    Feral Druid (40k DPS)
    Bring a WW monk,

Start Fight
    Monk Pops Fort Brew
    Monk uses Touch of Death.
    Achievement

My Dk could not solo this in cata, I ran it with my Monk to get the weapon he drops and that tactic never failed and it only takes 7 secs.

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

Happy to say that while I was on my weekly Naxx solo clear yesterday I swung by and tried and finally got it! Thanks all for your help.

Deleted
    We're talking about this boss : http://www.wowhead.com/npc=29305/moorabi aren't we ???

Damn, 430k HP, it's nothing... You should be able to kill it with 3 GCD or less, I don't understand how you can miss this achievement; no need to interrupt anything at all, just kill it almost-instantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Uld View Post
    Damn, 430k HP, it's nothing... You should be able to kill it with 3 GCD or less, I don't understand how you can miss this achievement; no need to interrupt anything at all, just kill it almost-instantly.
    His interrupt cast is based on his health %. So let's say you burn him to 5k in 2 GCD's, then his cast will be almost instant and you fail, since he gets it off before your third, final GCD.