Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Only ret I have ever seen do decent is RBGs is Blowfish on EU and Vanguards on US. I HAVE SPOKEN

Sadly you play a ret. Ret have no place in RBG at the moment.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, ret is so far below other melee why would you take it over them? Plenty of people have joined my group and left simply because we had a ret. I don't mind it if we dont have 2 "defensive" classes but otherwise, not really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delznope View Post
    Get the Addon OQueue from curse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delznope View Post
    Get banned from WoW.
    Brilliant plan.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    I'm sorry but ret palas just don't bring anything worthwhile to an rbg team.
    Their damage is crap outside cooldowns, which are...cooldowns, you don't have them up all the time and is very likely you won't have them up when it really matters.
    Their heal is crap as well, they're hybrids after all and were never supposed to have heals that are as good as healer specs.
    They don't have any cc to speak of.
    On top of these too, they are melee and squishy too --> they die anyway.

I play a ww monk and am in the same situation. Nobody wants me in their rbg because I got dick squat to bring. Nobody wants me in an arena team either, which is why I can't get a damn pvp weapon, as all I have to work with are people needing to cap, which is most cases are just like me: undergeared. At least monks get very nice things next patch and may become more desirable for rbg teams.