Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Why the f do we trust Wrathion?

Title. Like, I dunno he seems like a nice dude giving us legendaries and shit but what is he using those sigils for? Just seems a little "soon" to trust Deathwing's son, especially after we killed Wrathions mother, father, brother and sister -- in some situations more than once. Anyone else find it hard to trust him?
    Roboctopus of STAY MAD - Sargeras
    http://staymad.enjin.com/

Because we are dumb and easy to buy. Only reason we win is because oposition is even dumber, which is really something.

because he is 2 years old and already has a beard. he is trustable.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

He's a smooth talker and he gives us shiny orange loot. The only way he would be more trustworthy is if he had a white windowless van.
    I found I enjoyed the game significantly more when I stopped paying attention to all the people on the forums telling me how much I am supposed to hate it
    All this complaining is simply further proof that Blizzard could send each and every player a real-life wish-granting flying unicorn carrying a solid gold plate of chocolate chip cookies wrapped in hundred dollar bills, and someone would whine that Blizzard sucks for not letting them choose oatmeal raisin.

Deleted
    Obviously because of his badass name.

And awesome model.

Thats it really though...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurbz View Post
    He's a smooth talker and he gives us shiny orange loot. The only way he would be more trustworthy is if he had a white windowless van.
    LMFAO this is the best response I could hope for.
    Roboctopus of STAY MAD - Sargeras
    http://staymad.enjin.com/

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't we trust Azuregos, or for that any former Dragonaspect? Only because his father was batshit insane, his father was the earthwarder too. And maybe because he hatched as an uncorrupted black dragon? (You know the Black Dragonflight is not all about evil things, they once were as cool as the other colors) Oh and I guess because a red dragon told us he is cool.

After the new Sound File, I have no idea anymore 0.o.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

I'm still a little creeped out that he cut his thumb and his blood soaked into my forehead so he can see everything I do.

How he said it?

"feel free to question my means, but never question my motives" something like that.

edit:

" if you are ever uncertain, you are welcome to question my means. But never question my motives."

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    I'm still a little creeped out that he cut his thumb and his blood soaked into my forehead so he can see everything I do.
    First thing that come to my mind was "can't a man have a little butt privacy ?"
    OT wrathion is case of obvious traitor. He's like those giant skeletons sitting on throne in god forsaken crypt. At first they earn your trust being like "lololol im so dead there is no way i could stand up and attack you, all my treasure is that way btw" and then after you finally trust them they are like "rawr you never see that one coming !!!!". Same is with wrathion. He will probably betray us right before giving us our legendary.

He gives me cool stuff, so I can overlook his motives and probable inherent evilness.

Not going to lie, this philosophy gets me into trouble irl frequently too.
    Last edited by rogueMatthias; 2013-01-16 at 10:39 PM.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Pretty sure he uses the sigil to make the sha-touched gem, besides its pretty much assumed he isnt bad, dragonflights are good by nature i believe, and it was stated his egg was not corrupted.

Deleted
    I don't trust him, so I don't even do his quests!

Quote Originally Posted by Dreyen View Post
    Pretty sure he uses the sigil to make the sha-touched gem, besides its pretty much assumed he isnt bad, dragonflights are good by nature i believe, and it was stated his egg was not corrupted.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHLEo3ctVdg

you sure?
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    Obviously because of his badass name.

And awesome model.

Thats it really though...
    Can't tell if you're sarcastic or serious...

There is no reason to trust him and I don't think anyone does minus maybe his goons of course. He exists for the purpose of being 'shady guy' (though that could change). You aren't doing his quests because you get something out of it and he's given you no real reason to shoot him as of yet.

He's an anti-hero. He's supposed to show us some villainous elements too.

You can RP it both ways---You can imagine your character is also only using Wrathion's shiny-giving self as a means to an end (i.e., saving Pandaland, beating Horde/Alliance, making yourself stronger) and will readily put down the 2-year old whelp and his goons when he outlives his usefulness.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    First thing that come to my mind was "can't a man have a little butt privacy ?"
    OT wrathion is case of obvious traitor. He's like those giant skeletons sitting on throne in god forsaken crypt. At first they earn your trust being like "lololol im so dead there is no way i could stand up and attack you, all my treasure is that way btw" and then after you finally trust them they are like "rawr you never see that one coming !!!!". Same is with wrathion. He will probably betray us right before giving us our legendary.
    Doubt it. It would be silly to give someone something super powerful then betray them. Besides he needs us to do his work for him. So long as the player is an asset or even just a non-liabilaty he's unlikely to go through the trouble.