Deleted

Crit & mastery - BM

Hi, I have a problem with my stat, when I look other hunter, I find my crit rate desperatly low ! ( eu.battle.net/wow/fr/character/garona/Vital%C3%ADc/advanced

With my actual stuff, I was wondering if it was worth to lose like 2 ou 3% mastery, to win 1% crit?

Quote Originally Posted by Vitalicqt View Post
    Hi, I have a problem with my stat, when I look other hunter, I find my crit rate desperatly low ! ( eu.battle.net/wow/fr/character/garona/Vital%C3%ADc/advanced

With my actual stuff, I was wondering if it was worth to lose like 2 ou 3% mastery, to win 1% crit?
    for BM crit and mastery are nearly equal in terms of stat weight, with crit being only slightly ahead.... so the answer is no.

Deleted
    Change your reforged to the following

Head: exp -> crit
    Neck: mastery -> hit
    Shoulder: haste -> crit
    Back: haste -> crit
    Chest: keep current reforges
    Bracers: haste -> hit
    Gloves: keep current reforges
    Belt: keep current reforges
    Legs: keep current reforges
    Feet: Remove reforge
    Ring #1 (Feng's Seal of Binding): mastery -> hit
    Ring #2 (Regali's Band of Endless): haste -> exp
    Trinket #1 (Bottle of Infinite Stars) Keep current reforges
    Trinket #2 (Relic of Xuen) Keep current reforges
    Weapon: keep current reforges

http://www.wowreforge.com/EU/Garona/...543250--30----

Deleted
    Ty joyful, I find your 4-4 3-2 on wowreforge very interesting !

you can't really lose 3% Mastery and gain 1% Crit, it would go into other stats too rather than disappear into oblivion. You'd actually be surprised at how close together Crit, Mastery and Haste are to Hunters. Some people seem to think Crit is amazing for some reason and they need to stack it as much as possible. In reality we aren't Warriors and Agility is worth 4x as much as Crit with Mastery and Haste falling slightly behind.

Don't worry about how much Crit you have in comparison to other Hunters, it changes depending on what pieces of gear you manage to get your hands on, I've had as much as 8k Crit at some points while gearing up still in blues but currently have just over 6k Crit.

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    you can't really lose 3% Mastery and gain 1% Crit, it would go into other stats too rather than disappear into oblivion. You'd actually be surprised at how close together Crit, Mastery and Haste are to Hunters. Some people seem to think Crit is amazing for some reason and they need to stack it as much as possible. In reality we aren't Warriors and Agility is worth 4x as much as Crit with Mastery and Haste falling slightly behind.

Don't worry about how much Crit you have in comparison to other Hunters, it changes depending on what pieces of gear you manage to get your hands on, I've had as much as 8k Crit at some points while gearing up still in blues but currently have just over 6k Crit.
    agi is worth about 2.5 times what crit and mastery are worth... not close to 4 times.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis003 View Post
    agi is worth about 2.5 times what crit and mastery are worth... not close to 4 times.
    May be that for you, but you cannot outright say that my sim results are wrong because they aren't the same as yours. My point still stands, that crit isn't as important as some people seem to think it is.