Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    A selection of the Murozond's quotes from the End Time dungeon:

Murozond yells: The "End Time," I once called this place. I had not seen, by then; I did not know. You hope to... what? Stop me, here? Change the fate I worked so tirelessly to weave?

Murozond yells: You crawl unwitting, like a blind, writhing worm, towards endless madness and despair. I have witnessed the true End Time. This? This is a blessing you simply cannot comprehend.

Murozond yells: You know not what you have done. Aman'Thul... What I... have... seen...

There was some speculation about this "worse ending" back then too, but to see similarly eerie stuff told by this new guy is very interesting and reaffirms what Murozond said.

Maybe we will see Nozdormu take this encounter as a hint to start searching for that worse future (knowing that it will corrupt him)?

Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    We've already fought a corrupted titan AI, Elegon.
    Fair enough. But imagine Algalon if he was, instead of "It is my programming to perform this task," has been corrupted and subjected to "millennia, waiting in darkness, in silence, pierced only by the shrieks of the tormented," you might get something like some of his other quotes: "This twisted world is beyond redemption, beyond the reach of diluded heroes. The only answer to corruption is destruction, and that begins now." "Wait, I am not your enemy." "Perhaps there is still hope." "I do not believe you can correct this doomed course, but you have earned the right to try."

It's like... I don't know, I can imagine Algalon saying all of that if what he learned was "hope is gone" instead of "free will is amazing."

Edit: Also, the way his voice faintly echoes.
    Last edited by Amuramie; 2013-01-17 at 02:13 AM.

Yeah Algalon was a unfeeling construct coming to our world to do a job, press the reset button.

From the sounds of these sound files, Ra-Den had his heart and power ripped out and been left in a hole for millennnia.
    Think he has the right to be a little more bitter about his outlook.

I hope Ra-Den has more to say. I want to know what his purpose was in the beginning and what he is going to now that he is free once again.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    I hope Ra-Den has more to say. I want to know what his purpose was in the beginning and what he is going to now that he is free once again.
    His original purpose was to guard against Y'Sharraj who may not be as dead as thought.
    Last edited by leviathonlx; 2013-01-17 at 03:04 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethenil View Post
    He says something about "what where the mogu doing in Pandaria".

Perhaps there is an Old God prison nearby?
    Well that's actually obvious like you have a keeper here and the mogu who are the children of the titans obviously like of course there's a prison there mainly the dead old god whos spitting out the Sha.

---------- Post added 2013-01-17 at 03:06 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mech View Post
    His original purpose was to guard against Y'Sharraj who may not be as dead as thought.
    Blizzard confirmed he is dead dead with no hope of returning what you may see is well just a corpse infested with sha remains which are well his last ''shadows''

Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    Well that's actually obvious like you have a keeper here and the mogu who are the children of the titans obviously like of course there's a prison there mainly the dead old god whos spitting out the Sha.

---------- Post added 2013-01-17 at 03:06 AM ----------

Blizzard confirmed he is dead dead with no hope of returning what you may see is well just a corpse infested with sha remains which are well his last ''shadows''
    And we've also been told many times now a Old God cannot truly die. He may have been why the Titans decided it was best to not 'kill' the others.
    Last edited by leviathonlx; 2013-01-17 at 03:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    v.a awesome

dialog

diff situation, but no diff from algalon

Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    We've already fought a corrupted titan AI, Elegon.
    Elegon isn't a titan, we couldn't beat an actual titan, yet.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    A selection of the Murozond's quotes from the End Time dungeon:
    Maybe we will see Nozdormu take this encounter as a hint to start searching for that worse future (knowing that it will corrupt him)?
    I hope so so so much the infinite dragonflight / Murozond are a result of Sha / Old God corruption of the Bronze flight / Nozdormu

Also: Your gods are not your gods. I really think the biggest twist they could unleash is that everything we believe is wrong, and every "right" we've done is wrong and we are creating the dangers we're trying to prevent, maybe even that we're the biggest threats to Azeroth (and even all of existence?).

From a lore perspective I abso-freaking-lutely can't wait to see how the rest of Mists and the next xpac (next couple?) play out. Even if I'm not still playing the game actively I'll be reading up on this stuff until WoW is no longer releasing new content (and former developers have stopped explaining loose ends).
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Reakash View Post
    Elegon isn't a titan, we couldn't beat an actual titan, yet.
    I think you need glasses. He said Titan AI.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    he gets to continue on after this patch

he is not algalon he did not leave

so will we see him in the future is a better question

also any info on how lei shi beat him?

Its obvious... "Perhaps there is still hope." "I do not believe you can correct this doomed course, but you have earned the right to try." ... floor open, raid falls down, get 1 try on super secret 14th boss old good thingy.

Voice actor sounds like Richard Moll....aka Bull from Night Court

Did anyone make the link between the Dungeon journal for Lei shen being all:

"Engine of Nalak'sha and finding some keeper or whatever, no-one knows what fate happened to said keeper"

And Ra-den saying: "Trapped in darkness for Millenia"

That seems to contradict the hypothesis that the person at the Engine of Nalak'sha that the Thunder King saw is Ra-den, because well.. Ra-den said he's been trapped.

Note: CBF getting proper wording on what they said. You get the jist

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Excessiv View Post

"Engine of Nalak'sha and finding some keeper or whatever, no-one knows what fate happened to said keeper"

That seems to contradict the hypothesis that the person at the Engine of Nalak'sha that the Thunder King saw is Ra-den, because well.. Ra-den said he's been trapped.

took him to the new prison shortly after i bet

PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK OF SPOILERAGE

What is the yawning chasm of darkness beneath us?

Thoughts?
    Probably the Twisting Nether. Don't forget that Nether is synonymous to below in some manner and twisting could refer to chasm.

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Probably the Twisting Nether. Don't forget that Nether is synonymous to below in some manner and twisting could refer to chasm.
    It's the Old Gods

10+ Year Old Account

This was thousands of years ago though. Lei Shen founded the mogu empire 12,000 years before the present day. So Ra-Den is likely referring to his captivity from that time on.