Not getting JP from Cata heroics?

I don't have Pandaria yet. I decided I would farm some dungeons (just got 85 yesterday on an alt on another server) for some JP to buy some heirlooms.

Well, I did Regular HoO and got 30jp per boss plus the reward at the end. Decided to try heroic. So I queued for a random Heroic, and got End Time. None of the bosses gave any JP (but I got JP when it was completed for the random reward).

I don't get it. I got JP for doing a regular at 85, but I didn't get JP for doing a heroic at 85? Seems like it's better to go into regulars, then.

Oh, and another note, when we finished End Time, I left, and got deserter. All kinds of buggy, I guess.

---------- Post added 2013-01-17 at 09:30 AM ----------

Interesting... just ran another and got JP from the bosses. I have a theory that it doesn't give JP if somebody over 85 is in the group, but why are they allowed to queue for them, then?
    Last edited by Seegtease; 2013-01-17 at 02:18 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have one (or more) people of "too high level" in a HC, noone won't get any points..

It's always been that way, to avoid farming easy JP/VP.. Working as intended..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Deleted
    If you have a full party of 85s you will get em.

If you have anyone above 85 you will just get the jp for the random.

Hint : when cata hero starts ( and you are there just for jp ) .. check party for 85+ , if there is some just drop party or drop it after the first boss so that you dont get the deserter.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    If you have one (or more) people of "too high level" in a HC, noone won't get any points..

It's always been that way, to avoid farming easy JP/VP.. Working as intended..
    I get the intent, but why are they allowed to queue and screw up those of us who are trying to do it legitimately? The 87 wasn't even topping dps!