Poll: Do you do dailes?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I only do them for coins.

Yeah I do them for coins as well.

In cata I did the hyjal dailies every single day, by time Mop rolled around I made quite a bit of money from them. In Mop, I only do the dailies to exalted and don't do them anymore, even if you get lesser coins from them.

Deleted
    only the one for ironpaw token.

Deleted
    Yes, only for capping valor. I usually don't give a shit about achievements, but still need ~200 for 10k dailies done one. Hope there was title for it so i could bring butthurtness around me.

But if i can't spend valor on new 5.2 valor items without raiding, i will not cap valor and do only ironpaw token ones.

Edit: did 60 dailies yesterday and i have pandaren ambassador done for months now.
    Last edited by mmoc64ace7a841; 2013-01-17 at 06:34 AM.

Need them coins like I need a higher post count to send PMs!

10+ Year Old Account
    I do pretty much whatever I want to do. Just for old time's sake I did Tol Barad and Molten Front dailies last weekend because I felt like it. Did I need to? No. But it was nice to visit after being gone for a while and relive some old fights which were difficult at one point and are now easy peasy. The gold didn't hurt and I'll probably put in an effort to finally amass enough rep in the Molten Front dailies to get the Jewelcrafting bag recipe so I can make one for a friend.

Whether or not I'm exalted with anyone is really besides the point.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Nubusmaximus View Post
    I only continue to do the reps that have achievements after exalted.

Just finished the achievement Champion of Chi-ji with Augustus Celestials, so wont be doing them ever again,

Probably start doing Shado-pan again now just to get the achievements I need, and maybe go back to Golden Lotus for Skyshards.
    Same thing. I also do Tillers quests and Archaeology daily.

10+ Year Old Account
    I only keep doing dailies if I need more coins after I am exalted, or if I want some achievements that aren't ridiculously annoying to get.

only the one for ironpaw token.
    Also this, not that I really need the tokens anymore. Only for the cooking heirlooms, that are kinda pointless. And I guess I could sell the cooking ingredients.

10+ Year Old Account
    I continued to do the red crane dailies when they popped up for a good deal of time after I hit exalted with august celestials so I could see the little storyline through to the end.

I was also contemplating (lamenting, really) the premise of doing Golden Lotus dailies for the cache for skyshards, but LUCKILY I was able to use the exalted quest to farm them all up, so... didn't have to continue with those.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    I continue to do dailies after hitting exalted, not on a daily routine.., but on / off just to get the 3 coins per reset, it's such miniscule input of time for a an extra chance at some off-pieces in raids, and tbh it beats just sitting there staring at the screen doing fuck all.

Exalted and done (I do Tillers occasionally though) most of my time is spent in Org...again

I do them occasionally in order to farm charms (I have so many lesser charms at the moment that it really isn't an issue for a while), but I don't kill myself over them. I think all I have left is Dominance Offensive atm.
    Last edited by Beebeey; 2013-01-17 at 08:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TylerN View Post
    I only keep doing dailies if I need more coins after I am exalted, or if I want some achievements that aren't ridiculously annoying to get.

Also this, not that I really need the tokens anymore. Only for the cooking heirlooms, that are kinda pointless. And I guess I could sell the cooking ingredients.
    You do need them for best food Nami also gives you that, but this rep is slow.

People may not realize this... but dailies does = tons of gold. just saying....

15+ Year Old Account
    The moment it dings exalted, im out

I do things to accomplish something, not to waste time.

Can imagen some1 keeps doing it for the charms/valor/gold > but not for me (raids give enough loot)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylamoo View Post
    This.

I don't do dailies so hardcore after exalted, but I definitely still do them and do as Many as I feel like doing for the day. I make so much damn money out of it, which is good as it funds my mount and pet habit quite nicely.

10+ Year Old Account
    You do need them for best food Nami also gives you that, but this rep is slow.
    Oh I am long done with the Nomi rep, and I don't bother with food (only do LFR, and people spam feasts there anyway so..)

I should probably do the golden lotus ones for the skyshards, but I don't think I CBA anytime soon. I hate those ones :P

Quote Originally Posted by Dylamoo View Post
    They give out an alright amt if you're constantly doing them, but you can still probably make way more from professions. I make way more from selling cards and such.

If killing time yes or helping a guildie get them done faster other than that nope.
    ...Made it through 9 years of wow...