Deleted

Warlock PoV Raiding Videos

I was thinking about opening a thread focused on different Warlocks showing their PoV(Point of View) of any/each boss fight here in MoP.

This thread is primarily created to give eachother ideas of how you can optimize your gameplay to the edge

Heres one of mines:

Hope to see some awesome videos!

bah, cant post links--

wowprogress, server auchindoun EU, guild Warcry
    contains killvids from my pov

6/6 mogushan, 5/6 HoF and 1/5 terr videos from my PoV

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentobi View Post
    bah, cant post links--

wowprogress, server auchindoun EU, guild Warcry
    contains killvids from my pov

6/6 mogushan, 5/6 HoF and 1/5 terr videos from my PoV
    Ahh nice! Will check em out soon enough!

10+ Year Old Account
    In a thread about videos one of the forum regulars made the remark that searching through a thread on this board for the video you want to see is vastly inferior then just going to youtube and searching for the fight I want to see. And then if you like a certain someone making videos you just sub to his channel and follow him directly. I agree with that sentiment, I don't think a thread with videos will be viewed much on these forums or will succesfully grow into a regularly posted in thread.

Just to make sure this is read and understood: If you want to post a video or 2 that's fine, but I will certainly not allow for exessive thread spamming or bumping to occur in this thread. If it stays current and people watch it and post in it, it will stay at the top, if it doesn't that's too bad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    In a thread about videos one of the forum regulars made the remark that searching through a thread on this board for the video you want to see is vastly inferior then just going to youtube and searching for the fight I want to see. And then if you like a certain someone making videos you just sub to his channel and follow him directly. I agree with that sentiment, I don't think a thread with videos will be viewed much on these forums or will succesfully grow into a regularly posted in thread.

Just to make sure this is read and understood: If you want to post a video or 2 that's fine, but I will certainly not allow for exessive thread spamming or bumping to occur in this thread. If it stays current and people watch it and post in it, it will stay at the top, if it doesn't that's too bad.
    Well it's true you could just search it up on youtube, but discussing why you did this and that here would be more constructive, i could edit the thread and make it a "discuss boss fights" alike thread instead of videos if you want.

Mate could you please link the weakauras codes that you have for dots and buffs cause those are amazing and I have been searching for something like that so much. Many many thanks and keep up the good work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by k4sh1m View Post
    Mate could you please link the weakauras codes that you have for dots and buffs cause those are amazing and I have been searching for something like that so much. Many many thanks and keep up the good work.
    Ehm sure i can give you the strings for my WeakAuras. But this thread wasn't really intended for that kind of stuff. Anyways PM me and i'll answer with some information.

http://www.youtube.com/pwnanzamedia

Have a ton of Warlock PoVs covering nearly everything from HC: Shannox to HC: Sha.