Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    "Divine Aegis is no longer guaranteed when Prayer of Healing is cast. The effect now procs when the spell crits."

You kidding me blizzard???? Its the biggest nerf right now! I hope change their minds... or just add only crit gear:P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Somebody View Post
    Yes I know what "fite" sounds like, but I believe Blizzard speaks the English language. I don't get why it says "Fite spectral porcupine Fite!"... does it reference something that calls for the obvious misspelled word?
    I'm sad that you don't know of Alamo.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Alamo

10+ Year Old Account
    Chain Lightning will now deal the same damage to subsequent targets as it does to the first.
    Lava Beam's damage now increases with jumps. Each jump increases the damage by 10%.
    What is this, Elemental...BUFFS?!?!

Doesn't help with single-target, but damn it I'll take it!
    Last edited by Tikaru; 2013-01-17 at 04:42 AM.

Deleted
    The tier-14 2-piece set bonus now causes Crusader Strike and Hammer of Wrath to have a 40% chance to make the Paladin’s next Divine Storm deal a Lightning Strike for 255% weapon damage as Nature.
    Tier bonus that boost our AoE finisher, and with LIGHTNING dmg? Are we posse to use DS as in wrath on single target aswell, dress like shamans?

Was GC drunk at work or he just want to screw with paladins even more

T14 dk bonuses changed... wut? o_O /shrug I guess we needed nerfs.

Quote Originally Posted by Zstr View Post
    WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?
    developers really gone nuts..I'm really dissapointed, I always use to twink some level brackets when lvling my chars,now they gonna remove it cause of some whining noobs that can't afford atleast few herilooms?!
    damn whiners go do dungeons...ffs
    some bgs already giving like whole lvl in low lvl brackets, so scrubs now get it even more easy, gg blizzard... gg! finally put twinking to the grave!
    Calm your rage, if the players haven't turned off their exp gains then they won't even be in the same bracket as your twink... In other words, this change has nothing to do with you, just another fun way for lowbies to level. Unless you're one of those lowbie stompers that just hop in a BG to pick on weaker players.. Then no one cares about your opinion.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?
    developers really gone nuts..I'm really dissapointed, I always use to twink some level brackets when lvling my chars,now they gonna remove it cause of some whining noobs that can't afford atleast few herilooms?!
    some bgs already giving like whole lvl in low lvl brackets, so scrubs now get it even more easy, gg blizzard... gg! finally put twinking to the grave!
    So your gear is still twinked and gives you the advantage it always has.....not sure what the issue is.

Deleted
    WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?
    Translation:" OMFG BLIZZARD, OH MY FUCKING GOD! I was so used to one-shotting low levels, which takes real skill, and now I'll just get to two-shot equal-level less-geared players.. OMFG! GZ ON KILLIN TWINKS, YO."

Seriously. Get a grip.

Deleted
    WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?
    Sorry you are too bad to gank people your own level

The cost of Valor Point gear introduced in patch 5.0 has been reduced by 50%.
    The cost of Valor Point gear introduced in patch 5.1 has been reduced by 25%.

So the items are not going from VP to JP?

10+ Year Old Account
    Fite spectral porcupine fite! Three new spectral porcupine spirit beasts have appeared across Pandaria as tameable beasts, though taming them may provide quite a challenge.
    Yes ! Challenge ? like follow some footsteps ?

Petopia seem death..

Seems like patch 5.2 is going to come out soon

Quote Originally Posted by JabJack View Post
    Seems like patch 5.2 is going to come out soon
    They have barely started raid testing. It will be at least a month.
    I found I enjoyed the game significantly more when I stopped paying attention to all the people on the forums telling me how much I am supposed to hate it
    All this complaining is simply further proof that Blizzard could send each and every player a real-life wish-granting flying unicorn carrying a solid gold plate of chocolate chip cookies wrapped in hundred dollar bills, and someone would whine that Blizzard sucks for not letting them choose oatmeal raisin.

Nice Chain Lightning/Lava Beam changes. Not entirely sure why they needed a buff though, as Elemental already has a good cleave and AoE CL spam. I suppose it helps Enhancement too though.

Deleted
    Heroic Pandaria dungeons now award 100 Justice points per boss and gold drops scale based on number of players.

Oops i misread. Per boss (not daily)
    Last edited by mmoc25f27b1ddd; 2013-01-17 at 07:11 AM.

So the only sources of valor points will be daily's and raids? :\ not very alt friendly if you ask me.
    Heroic dungeons have never given you valor points on a per boss basis. Only for completeing the dungeon. VP generation has not been changed.

Holy Paladin nerfs across the board but apparently other healers are fine.

Yeah that makes sense.

Deleted
    "Rapture now reduces the cost of Power Word: Shield by 25% 50% and provides mana equal to 150% 250% (was 200%) of the Priest's Spirit, but no longer benefits from Spirit provided by short-duration bonuses."

So what number should we look at?

10+ Year Old Account
    Divine Aegis is no longer guaranteed when Prayer of Healing is cast. The effect now procs when the spell crits.

-> Well this is the major nerf.

This low level change need a fix: twinks (with xp blocked, not ganking noobs in xp-on bg) shouldn't scale up. There is a reason why they twink at said level.
    On a side note, Heirloom gear + enchant on xp-on BGs will always stomp new players. With or without scaling. Period.

Now about screwing real twinks.
    Example:
    I play twinks 70 atm.
    Before jumping on saying I kill lowbies and ungeared players: nope. My experience is OFF and only play agains other 70s BiS toons. Not leveling players. So haters take your rage elsewhere thanks.
    This change means my 70 twinks and their scaling will turn 74 in BG screwing my crits. It means re-gearing completely as a 74. Problem is, 74 gear is bad (beside engi 72 googles). It means: my bracket, my fun dies with this change and most will move on in upper or mostly lower brackets (19 or 64 is my guess). And god knows the fun of many already died with baseline resilience and 90% resilience 70 healers.

If this goes live I kan kiss most of my fun goodbye.