Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Clonzoo View Post
    So you are saying that the 70 twinks are locked out and only battle against other who have locked they're experiene? Then tell it to blizz, if this is how it works out for 70's blizz should listen. But I haven't heard anything like people in level 70 with exp lock are banned for the other bgs where they actually have exp lock of. If this is true, I take back what I said to him, if not go buy a new life!
    Everyone that locks their exp wont get into the same BGs as lvlers (Atleast thats how it was a few years ago last time I twinked, and I cant recall hearing anything changed)

---------- Post added 2013-01-17 at 09:21 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Hunters get the middle finger again.

Why is that they remove Head enchants for being "too restrictive", but add a new (arguably mandatory) meta gem from a 3 stage legendary quest line? Seems a bit dishonest.
    Well, isnt everyone working on that legendary quest chain...? But yeah, I dont understand why they removed the head enchants, we're kinda "forced" to get reputation with the factions anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Hunters get the middle finger again.

Why is that they remove Head enchants for being "too restrictive", but add a new (arguably mandatory) meta gem from a 3 stage legendary quest line? Seems a bit dishonest.
    Surely the metagem is intended for the meta socket from the 5.1 questline?? Makes more sense to continually upgrade the weapon through each stage than it does to throw a random gem in another piece of gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Darksoldierr View Post
    So, execuse me for this stupid question, does this mean, as shaman i can transmorf swords upon axes? Like Illidian's blades?
    In theory yes, however I won't say anything for sure as shamans are not a regular customer for being able to use swords in the first place, a warrior can use both sword and axes, however a shaman can't equip a sword. Also illidan's blades are class locked. How this all plays in I am not sure, but from what they are saying, yes you very should be able. But they might have forgotten to add that "wep equip criteries play in"; to the notes.

---------- Post added 2013-01-17 at 09:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Everyone that locks their exp wont get into the same BGs as lvlers (Atleast thats how it was a few years ago last time I twinked, and I cant recall hearing anything changed)

---------- Post added 2013-01-17 at 09:21 AM ----------

Last time I was in a bg meeting twinks with full heriloom was back in cata 4.3 So that might have changed back or something, also from what I could tell from honorable kills, achvis etc on the armory, I could only find one logical answer, they exp were indeed locked.

Quote Originally Posted by Paradoxbox View Post
    Rated Battlegrounds now award conquest to the losing team based on their final score. The losing team can earn up to 200 Conquest Points from a very close match.

Are we seriously getting that casual??
    Everyone knows Blizzard wants to reward you even for playing very bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Vashi View Post
    Divine Aegis is no longer guaranteed when Prayer of Healing is cast. The effect now procs when the spell crits.

-> Well this is the major nerf.
    Well maybe now people will realize that numbers aren't anything when it comes to healing. Blanketing the whole raid with DA is kindergarten difficulty and should never be as powerful and as effective as it is -> reminds me of ICC endless shielding and unlimited mana.

Also, because DISC is obviously in a much much better state as HOLY, regarding throughput, people don't play HOLY at all anymore. And you face palm, every time you see three DISC priests fighting over shields on people, like they don't realize their own stupidity, that said HOLY has awesome CD, which sadly thanks to DISC being overpowered are never used, cause nobody and their mother plays full-time HOLY.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleveneleven View Post
    Fire mages still shit. gg
    Please...give me more crying about a class that still deals a good amount of dmg.
    Start playing a rogue, then you will learn to life with nerfs and a playstyle you need more then two buttons.

But hey...its no wonder that there are so less rogues crying....because blizz destroyed this class and nearly no one is playing it.
    Well....i dont care. My main is rogue and will it be forever.

Jewelcrafters wont have anything to bitch about cause most likely and i wanna emphasize that im guessing here - we will have our own special sha touched socket that replaces the current meta or something. Secondly, it wont rock the economy cause some mains get the legendary meta, theres thousands of alts that needs meta gems. you JC will be fine.

Hunters, youve recieved buffs after buffs after buffs. please.... you can run and shoot your most powerfull shots with next to 0 penalties. you cant be caught without dealing lethal damage first.

warriors are still recieving the beltwhips but atleast they salvaged abit of second wind.... when were not stunned The new TFB is dumbing down the rotation of arms which i find to be a terrible change, it ruins the good timing gameplay we had going with the original one. and it kept heroic strike alive, apart from slowing with it. To quote a guy from the blue tweets: blizz wants us back to cata wheelchair mode, and i partially agree. Dumbing it down, its getting less about being good and more about being lucky or a spammer like you frost dks. (dont deny it :P)

All in all i gotta say 5.2 looks promising, tho like many in this thread find the change to valor items from the previous patches - weird. why not give them for justice as were back to having nothing to spend justice on :P
    Last edited by Thelonicus; 2013-01-17 at 10:42 AM.

DK T14 nerf... how nice................. /sarcasm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by F-Minus View Post
    cause nobody and their mother plays full-time HOLY.
    I do, because my guild is a low progressing/casual guild and I'm not forced to play disci, which is an awefully boring spec.
    Still toping the meters due to incredibly bad healers in my raid group, so none complains ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by EviForums View Post
    Surely the metagem is intended for the meta socket from the 5.1 questline?? Makes more sense to continually upgrade the weapon through each stage than it does to throw a random gem in another piece of gear.
    Hm I doubt it, A meta gem is the gem which goes in the head whilst the socket we got from 5.1 was a prismatic socket for the weapon i think. Im guessing there might be another sha touched item, this time a head which you can only place this meta gem into or something

10+ Year Old Account
    i like the rbg conquest change, you can be in a game for half an hour and lose 1590-1600 but since ur team was horde v horde guess what yout only get 20honor for all your gameplay, 200 isnt alot and thats for the close games for the time you put in to earn that its more then fair

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    And yet again, they nerf my PvE for your fucking PvP. <_<
    ...you seem to have missed that only Shadow gets a 30% Flash Heal nerf. And if you're using Flash Heal that much as Shadow, something's wrong with your group. Holy and Disc will actually be healing for more with Flash Heal since it's been reduced by 30% and increased by 43% with the passive. That's an effective 13% higher than it is now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trihan View Post
    Holy and Disc will actually be healing for more with Flash Heal since it's been reduced by 30% and increased by 43% with the passive. That's an effective 13% higher than it is now.
    (100*0.7)*1.43= 100.1
    No change at all for holy and disc

10+ Year Old Account
    ...you seem to have missed that only Shadow gets a 30% Flash Heal nerf. And if you're using Flash Heal that much as Shadow, something's wrong with your group.
    No it's not. I enjoy being able to heal myself through AE effects and saving myself the "run together!" and "spread again!" bullshit. EG: Windlord.
    But meh, probably not the way it was intended anyway.

The BG thing, about freaking TIME!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zstr View Post
    WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?
    developers really gone nuts..I'm really dissapointed, I always use to twink some level brackets when lvling my chars,now they gonna remove it cause of some whining noobs that can't afford atleast few herilooms?!
    damn whiners go do dungeons...ffs
    some bgs already giving like whole lvl in low lvl brackets, so scrubs now get it even more easy, gg blizzard... gg! finally put twinking to the grave!
    You mongoloid ever thought that newcomers don't have access to heirloom items? Speaking about whining noobs, it's a shame you can't win over someone who is same geared as you, and have to twink so you can smash the new players with one click of a button.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heroic Pandaria dungeons now award 100 Justice points per boss
    Patch 5.0 Valor gear costs 50% less, and Patch 5.1 Valor Gear now costs 25% less.
    Umm... so they buff Justice points, but there's still nothing to buy for them?

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Here's the correct layout of Solace & Insanity description (I think):

Quote Originally Posted by Blizz
    Power Word: Solace has been replace with a new talent: Solace & Insanity.
    • For Holy and Discipline, Power Word: Solace replaces Holy Fire. It deals the same damage, and interacts with other spells and abilities in the same manner, but is instant, costs no mana, and restores 1% of maximum mana on each cast.
    • For Shadow, this ability causes Mind Flay to gain the Insanity effect when it's cast on a target with 3 Shadow damage-over-time spells on them. Insanity causes Mind Flay to deal double damage for the duration.
    It's funny no one noticed that the shadow spec portion of insanity was not put in the right place in the text due to formatting error.

And I don't think this talent will be taken by shadow priests even after this change. Maybe disc will like it - or Holy who theorycraft that the gcd is good to spend to get 1% mana back?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Umm... so they buff Justice points, but there's still nothing to buy for them?
    Honor maybe? Farming BG's to get full set can be frustrating sometimes.

Patch 5.0 Valor gear costs 50% less, and Patch 5.1 Valor Gear now costs 25% less.
    Still won't be grinding old rep and waste VP on old items if I can save them for the much better 5.2 gear.