10+ Year Old Account

[Prot] Heroic Will of the Emperor speed talents

What do you guys think is the best option for dodging the 10 devastating strikes?

I have been using SoL for normal mode but was thinking of changing to PoJ.
    I thought it would be better to save up some HP and use SotR on 5 HP keeping me at at least 25% move speed increase during this phase.
    Then again, it is nice to have an 'Oh Crap' button at my disposal if I know I won't make it.
    This is where SoL would be better.

It should be taken into account that I am Australian and will be sitting at ~200ms during the fight for both world and home which gives me almost half a second of delay when going to dodge one.

What do you think would be best?

10+ Year Old Account
    I've always done it with PoJ (on normal, but I don't see much difference on heroic except for the fact that there are 10 strikes). Other options just don't seem to be good enough for me.
    Over last few weeks, I didn't get hit by a single strike.

Deleted
    You'll be fine with either talent really. The only combo that is remotely close with no speed boost is the Stomp -> Front Cleave

10+ Year Old Account
    I ended up using PoJ tonight and I think it was so much better.
    Yeah it's good to have SoL to get out of a tough spot but using PoJ just made it consistently easy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    You'll be fine with either talent really. The only combo that is remotely close with no speed boost is the Stomp -> Front Cleave
    So true. I rarely tank it on my Paladin as I play holy in our mainraid, but on my alt Warrior this one is just so much fun to see other tanks struggle on when you have Leap.

I've had really good results with Pursuit of Justice also, so go for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Use pursuit, hands down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

Deleted
    PoJ - sustained speed and you want to keep up 2 / 5 holy power during the whole dance, making sure you end it with 5 so you can get a double sotr off when he starts hitting you like a truck again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacebot View Post
    PoJ - sustained speed and you want to keep up 2 / 5 holy power during the whole dance, making sure you end it with 5 so you can get a double sotr off when he starts hitting you like a truck again.
    Yeah I ended up doing this.
    I made sure that I had at least 2 HP in the dancing phase only using SotR on 5 HP.
    This kept up the 25% passive movement speed (going to 30% on occasion)
    It made it sooooo easy to dance and I can't believe I used to use SoL.
    There was only one close call after a Stomp>Front combo where I used my rocket boots to get out of it with 5 HP prepared for a 5 stack WoG if they failed.

All in all I think I got hit by arcs maybe 3-4 times in 20 attempts of the fight after which we got it down for our first kill of Heroic Will.

Definitely Pursuit is the way to go, never been a question for me 9/10 times!
    Kunglight of Fractured - EU Twisting Nether
    Current progress 12/12 NM 1/12 HC