Thread: 16 ReM targets

16 ReM targets

This happens often during heroism moments, but earlier tonight in raid I was often hitting 16 ReM on H Sha today and I'm thoroughly confused how that's even mathematically possible. Anyone else encounter this/have any thoughts. 18.85s +4s for spread =22.85s, not long enough for 3 refreshes+uplift, so unless it had a travel time of like 2.5s (I don't think it can be that long? 0.o) then...wtf? .-.

I don't see it very often, but I sometimes get more ReM spreads than I should, like 10 pre-TFT. I don't think it is always behaving like it should. The maximum targets without TFT should be 8, but because of the timing.. maximum targets with TFT should be 14.

travel time, in my testing is normally 2s. Latency having a big impact on whether we can see the highest # of ReMs. You can look through and see if server lag is increasing the jump delay, that may very well be the case.

Deleted
    I've noticed this too, most often when I've ran without the Renewing Mists glyph, but it doesn't happen all too often.

Question: do haste buffs (short term / passive) increase the speed at which Renewing Mists travels?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gnorrior View Post
    This happens often during heroism moments, but earlier tonight in raid I was often hitting 16 ReM on H Sha today and I'm thoroughly confused how that's even mathematically possible. Anyone else encounter this/have any thoughts. 18.85s +4s for spread =22.85s, not long enough for 3 refreshes+uplift, so unless it had a travel time of like 2.5s (I don't think it can be that long? 0.o) then...wtf? .-.
    You've casted on a mage who cast Alter Time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbfoundead View Post
    You've casted on a mage who cast Alter Time.
    This. Casting it on a mage right before he uses alter time will reset the stacks on the ReM he has on him.