Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Shaman and Death Knight Tier 15 Armor Sets, Build 16467 Pets, Audio, Icons

1.0.7 Known Issues List, Demonic Essences and Treasure Goblins, Friend Invitations Being Looked At, University Relations Q&A, Blue Posts

Patch 5.2 PTR Official Notes Update

Patch 5.2 - PTR Build 16467

Shaman and Death Knight Tier 15 Armor Sets
    The Shaman and Death Knight Tier 15 armor sets were added in tonight's PTR build!

New Pets

New Loading Screen

Audio Files

New Icons

I like the DK tier set

yet another meh dk tier :/ unless there is a blue coloration that they didn't show and it gives it a more dark "sinister" feel then it's another lost cause. Hard to get a dk tier that is actually well, like what a death knight feels like

I like it too! The chest is a little plain but the helm and shoulders are pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    yet another meh dk tier :/ unless there is a blue coloration that they didn't show and it gives it a more dark "sinister" feel then it's another lost cause. Hard to get a dk tier that is actually well, like what a death knight feels like
    Yah too bright. That's why I wear the Scourgelord xmog from ICC still.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dumkin View Post
    I like the DK tier set

DK set is immence good design.

That dk tier looks awful

A DK set without skulls? Did Blizzard hire some people in the art department or something?

Shaman set looks like it's missing a belt to go over the waist texture or something (I could be wrong though). Otherwise, nice! I like the aesthetic.

Deleted
    Just don't like the mask-like helm of the shaman tier. It feels like a paper glued to a character face... I't too simple, it's like a vanilla green-quality set. At least create good belts ;P
    The DK set is good imo, just the green coloration is totally out of what a Dk has to feel like. The red one is still acceptable, the green one totally no. I hope for a blue/black/purple/dark one

Lorthemar is so badass. I'm glad they are finally giving him some characterization and spotlight. He seems completely dedicated to the Horde. I think that if Sylvanas ever did try to betray the Horde the Blood Elves wouldn't be down with it because of Lorthemar.

Also the shaman gear looks rad.

Stove pet, eh? Wait, does that stove have a mustache?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a fan of the DK Tier.. looks like I'll still be rocking Blue Tier 11
    Armories: Death Knight / Paladin
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Stop dating strippers.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZRebellion View Post
    Kleinlax21 who is on your 'side' had no problem doing so.He also doesn't need to attack me in literally every sentence he types.

Yet another garbage dk set from blizzard, if the pvp set wasn't bad enough. I'm so glad they added transmog. I guess that was their solution. Design 3 or 4 sets of great armor and then crap for the rest of the game because there is transmog now so no one will care and the 3 people who like the set won't know any better anyway...

Love the DK shoulders tongue animation, reminds me of Venom.

ooh. that shammy set be sexy.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a reptile breeder, I must say I'm thrilled about the python pet. They even put in the goddamn labial pits

Oh boy, more lore spoilers people can pepper across all the forums in one title or another so by the time you see the content you already know what's going to happen just from seeing their lovely thread titles. Stuff like this makes me miss vanilla, but what can you do, eh?

DK set is the greatest thing to come out of WoW. It's literally flawless for me. The blue/white bone set is going to look even crazier, judging from the gear icons and there needing to be a 3rd coloration.

100/10 Blizzard. You mastered it this time. I applaud you.