Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not too huge a fan of the DK one... I like the Shoulders, and the helm isn't... too bad, but I dislike them putting "mail segments," at least, prominent ones (like around the thighs), on the legplates... it just makes them look goofy to me. I like DK armor to look heavy set; it'd also be cool if the "organic" looking parts could be changed to look like they're made of actual plate... though that might end up making it look too robotic. Maybe the third color will be a neater combination. (really not digging the green one)

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    So, execuse me for this stupid question, does this mean, as shaman i can transmorf swords upon axes? Like Illidian's blades?

the belt OH MY MANY GODS that belt is the greatest thing to happen to deathknights since ever

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure if the people who hate the DK tier set are blind or if they just haven't seen the video, but I think it looks fantastic. Here's to hoping they add another color.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darksoldierr View Post
    So, execuse me for this stupid question, does this mean, as shaman i can transmorf swords upon axes? Like Illidian's blades?
    If you're referring to the warglaives, they can't be equipped by shamans, and you can't transmog legendaries anyway.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Wow, that's a hideous Shaman set. The shoulder's aren't half-bad, but a mask? Really?

10+ Year Old Account
    I really like the DK set. Shaman looks like crap to me.

Ugh, the DK set looks so very generic. I have a building hatred towards the Blizz art team. Thank god for xmog...

Deleted
    So much for the delayed shaman set being good.... LF new transmog options, fed up using T6 and Blizzard doesnt create good looking sets anymore.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    OH SNAP! That stove is the cutest disney-pet I've ever seen! I wonder if it's a cooking-pet or an engineering-pet...

DK Set : Vagina Dentata

Ag... another ugly DK... Are we Death Knight or Fang&Meat Knights? :S

Still no fix for Fist weapon transmogging. Yawn. booooooooooooooooring.

Deleted
    Haha man that shaman head is fugly

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    The Thunder King gazing from the clouds in that loading screen looks awesomsauce!

Quote Originally Posted by Apollion View Post
    DK Set : Vagina Dentata
    User IQ: Sub Zero

Deleted
    lol, love the animation on DK shoulders.

man at first i was like thats a nice looking death knight set then... the shoulders... opened up.... and i was liek... MUS HAS SET NAO PLOX @_@

hoping a blue set drops in lfr so i can mix and match with the dk pvp gear thats gonna be available for honor
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

lol @ the shaman helm somehow it reminds me of Aku from Samurai Jack XD

WTB Warrior Tier...