SPOILERS!!! RADEN AUDIO and thoughts?

First off I am super exciting about Raden so I'm going to transcript his audio and we can discuss what he potentially means by it all
    Raden:

"You are the best this world has to offer hahahaaa
    No wonder it has fallen to ruin
    For a millenia I have waited in darkness, in silence
    Pierced only by the shrieks of the tormented, my dreams are a waking nightmare
    I see in the niave hope in your eyes hahaha
    You think you are my saviors
    Bring them mocking pity from your hearts and focus it inwards
    For you shall soon know my agony
    This twisted world is beyond redemption, beyond the reach of deluded heroes
    The only answer to corruption is destruction and that begins now

Accept the inevitable.
    Amusing you really thought you could win?
    You still think victory possible, Ha fools!
    Feel your own life essence betray you, the touch of creation and destruction.
    Oh, the familiar embrace of the storms
    This is but a taste of my power

Wait! I am I am not your enemy
    you're powerful, more powerful than he was, perhaps you are right
    Perhaps there is still hope
    But there is a yawning chasm of darkness beneath you mortals, vast endless and all consuming.
    I do not believe that you can correct this doomed quest but you have earned the right to try... fairwell

When I am finished with you, I shall not rest until this world is cleansed, now perish!"

I've broken it up where I think breaks would be in the fight but fight seems to have an epic conclusion with whatever is in the chasm of darkness below, what could it be, thoughts?? Also who is "he" or possibly "she"? come on old gods!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=nleJKrxtl-I <--- video link but don't know how to post and make visible in the thread

***after some discussion its been decided that Raden says he (in reference to Lei Shen) not she in his 5th last line so I have now changed it to suit but there is always a chance he may be saying he***
    Last edited by Foto; 2013-01-17 at 02:11 PM.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)

We're confident the .01% left will be thrilled to attend a post-apocalyptic BlizzCon.

Deleted
    Ohh... my god. If this is true.. it's amazing.

Last paragraph got me freaking excited!! And as there is no dungeon journal and i hope there would be no or minimal PTR testing we may not know until live - like sha of fear P2 but even better

We're confident the .01% left will be thrilled to attend a post-apocalyptic BlizzCon.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    "She" huh? Interesting... Interesting indeed...

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

"you're powerful, more powerful than she was, perhaps you are right"

She? Who is she?

Blizzard could put a super secret boss that not even be tested by players and will only get revealed when the first Ra Den kill occurs. So there could be Ra Den and a "Akuma" secret boss.

He says He, not she. "He" = Thunder king.

Did they hire Jon St. John?

Deleted
    Ra-Den doesn't say "she" but "he" (it's badly pronounced i know) and he means Thunder King, Lei Shen.

---------- Post added 2013-01-17 at 02:05 PM ----------

I'm really excited about that "Yawning Chasm of all-consuming Darkness." 5.4 raid anyone?

"She" could be Aegwynn. She was powerfull enough to fight the Avatar of Sargeras.

Edit;
    Oh, apparently it's a "he". Nevermind then :#
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

5.4 raid and then orgrimmar is 5.6 that would be lovely.

My theory is that we have come to release him from his capture and he's like "you think you are my saviors?" and then he turns upon us.

It doesn't make sense for Raden to be the final end end boss if lei shen is before him and lei shen captured him down there aka being stronger than lei shen.
    He talks of hope as if he is being held there to stop anyone from entering the chasm as if for their own safety but that job has kind of driven him mad. Could be another end end end boss but doubt it as there is that ICHYOTSOHAIA style achieve for Raden. Floor falling out from beneath your feet, Heroic Cho'gall anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Foto View Post
    5.4 raid and then orgrimmar is 5.6 that would be lovely.

My theory is that we have come to release him from his capture and he's like "you think you are my saviors?" and then he turns upon us.

It doesn't make sense for Raden to be the final end end boss if lei shen is before him and lei shen captured him down there aka being stronger than lei shen.
    He talks of hope as if he is being held there to stop anyone from entering the chasm as if for their own safety but that job has kind of driven him mad. Could be another end end end boss but doubt it as there is that ICHYOTSOHAIA style achieve for Raden. Floor falling out from beneath your feet, Heroic Cho'gall anyone?
    Lei Shen captured Raden and put him down there when Lei Shen was the emperor and had a continent's might at his fingertips. It took Lei Shen plus his armies to capture Raden in the first place.

"Feel your own life essence betray you, the touch of creation and destruction."

This has to be an ability emote/warning. Somehow I suspect it's going to hurt.

It certainly hints on a Old God raid before SoO

I'm honestly liking that "Raden" is simply the boss encounter and the "real boss" is below, inc another 20minute fight first 10 is raden 2nd 10 his another baws!

Thanks for the info on who Raden is and where he has come from, probably referring to he instead of she

Deleted
    what kind of pronunciation is using Lei Shen? is weird O.o

Well, that's the overdue old god reference I was hoping for. Colour me excited!
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Foto View Post
    I'm honestly liking that "Raden" is simply the boss encounter and the "real boss" is below, inc another 20minute fight first 10 is raden 2nd 10 his another baws!

Thanks for the info on who Raden is and where he has come from, probably referring to he instead of she
    That is likely not going to happen