Deleted

Dailies...expiration date?

Fast summary: I find myself the sunday with little to do (no raid,already conq/valor capped) and since on wednesday I can play just a few minutes I decided to do some dailes not completing them and doing a "route" on wednesday to get a bit of valor.

I do 24 dailies.

The monday I log in and I find Shieldwall quests are lost from the quest log.I still got the quest items required in the inventory tough.

Well,Shieldwall must be special I say to myself.All the other 19 quest are still in the quest log.

The tuesday I log in and I find August Celestial quests are gone too.

Strange,now Shieldwall and Celestial.Maybe it got something to do with zoning in(I didnt zone in the Wastes or Townlong) but I still got the Tillers ones so it cant be that.

I complete the quests on wednesday (no more lost) but the tillers gave me more quests.Strange again...if you complete a daily today youre not offered more (Klaxxi or Shadopan dont offer as usual).

I cant find any logic to:
    1.Why some quest went with wind.
    2.Why Celestial/shieldwall and not other.

(I didnt do Lotus/Anglers).

Anyone can put some logic in it?

Might be to do with how the dailies change from day to day, (hence you getting mroe dailies from tillers, the ones you handed in from the rpevious day may not have been the same ones that were available the day you handed them in, so the new ones were able to be picked up) this may be the reason for the others being removed from your log too. Although pre-MoP dailies had the same mechanic (diff dailies each day) and I can't remember them being removed.. maybe they just enabled it for MOP dailies? I have no clue really;/

Deleted
    I had a similar problem at the very start of the expansion, I was doing Golden Lotus shortly before 3am (or 4, whenever the daily reset time is), was on my way to reach the last 2 requirements and suddenly it would reset me to the questgivers and delete all my quests (I even completed some). Seems like they just put a hard reset into the game with some factions, or it might be related
    to which quests the hub in question would give you.

Deleted
    From personal experience: When dailies chance overnight, they are automatically removed from the questlog.

Some of the dailies would have conflicts with different parts of some story arc (used in the loosest sense) conflicting. For example the behemoth running around and being constructed at the same day wouldn't make much sense, so it seems as a way to prevent that conflict, golden lotus quests are getting a blanket treatment and are all reset.

Tillers are an exception insofar as different NPCs are offering dailies. Thus it seems possible to do more than one set of dailies ,but not two complete sets as some quest givers stay (for example Yoon always offers a daily).

Rumor I heard was this was part of a fix during the beta. As the dailies changed for the day, so did the phasing of certain areas. To prevent people from getting stuck in incorrect phases, Blizzard now removes the quests from your log and ports you to a safe location if you are in the area.*

* have not tested myself

Deleted
    That was my first impression.Maybe if the quest hub offer the same set you get yours removed (1) or maybe thats only if the hub offers another set(2)
    That why I asked monday and tuesday wich Klaxxi Set was on.

Sunday Set <> Monday Set (i didnt get quests removed)
    Sunday Set = Tuesday Set (i didnt get quests removed)

So to the extent of my knowledge not (1) nor (2).

Tillers are an exception insofar as different NPCs are offering dailies. Thus it seems possible to do more than one set of dailies ,but not two complete sets as some quest givers stay (for example Yoon always offers a daily).
    Yeah but it was the same NPC.I bring the quest and he is offering me another daily(wich I completed too just to see if possible).I was as surprised as it seems.

From personal experience: When dailies chance overnight, they are automatically removed from the questlog.
    Thats true but only if you dont complete it.If you just take it is removed at 3AM,is you finish it and dont bring it to the questgiver it stays.

Well Im gonna open a ticket,not really a big issue but at this point the curiosity tickles.