Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    cho says he tore the heart of the "mogu god", and that the titans fell silent for generations before the mogu went deranged.

"you stopped telling us what to do? than F U bitch, we don't need you anymore." *takes heart*
    Yeah and that Mogu God is most likely Ra'den. Considering the model and how it's bleeding well there you go. He's not an actual Titan.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

it doesn't seem plausible to me that Ra-den is a titan, he was beaten by a mogu, a very strong mogu but nothing godly about him. Even with an army of mogu Lei shen wouldn't be able to beat a titan as in all likelyhood the titan could just squash the mogu and be done with it. i am certain Ra-den is more along the lines of the keepers of ulduar, maybe even Algalon, even using dirty tricks im certain the mogu wouldn't be able to defeat a titan.

Deleted
    He'd have to be a small Titan if he can fit inside Mogu'shan Vaults... just sayin.

He cannot be a titan, Lei Shen could not hope to capture a Titan, it's stupid to even entertain the idea that he could.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Here's a thoery.

Ra-den IS a titan. He's the titan that everyone's say's Fell in battle with an old god. However, like C'thun, he didn't die. He simply needed to recover his power. That is what the other titans created the Vale for. To help him recover while they go about their business on other worlds. When the titans fell silent Lei Shen went into MSV to find out what was going on and found Ra-den's slumbering or barely conscious body.

Be it for whatever reason, maybe he was already being corrupted or maybe just a flaw in him, Lei Shen took advantage of the situation and stole Ra-den's heart(let's be honest, we know it's not likely going to be an actual heart). With his newly gained powers her became the Thunder King and had Ra-den transferred to ToT to power his generator or whatever. And being away from the Vale has caused his weakend body to slowly fall prey to the curse of flesh
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont think hes a titan. Have to go to work more later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzbert View Post
    The missing Keeper from Ulduar is called Tyr.
    ah yes that's right...

He is not a Titan. He is basically the Mogu'shan Vaults version of Thorim.

I really like this theory. Until we hear otherwise, I think this could be the most plausible of answers.
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanEX View Post
    Here's a thoery.

Ra-den IS a titan. He's the titan that everyone's say's Fell in battle with an old god. However, like C'thun, he didn't die. He simply needed to recover his power. That is what the other titans created the Vale for. To help him recover while they go about their business on other worlds. When the titans fell silent Lei Shen went into MSV to find out what was going on and found Ra-den's slumbering or barely conscious body.

Be it for whatever reason, maybe he was already being corrupted or maybe just a flaw in him, Lei Shen took advantage of the situation and stole Ra-den's heart(let's be honest, we know it's not likely going to be an actual heart). With his newly gained powers her became the Thunder King and had Ra-den transferred to ToT to power his generator or whatever. And being away from the Vale has caused his weakend body to slowly fall prey to the curse of flesh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Edlarel View Post
    I really like this theory. Until we hear otherwise, I think this could be the most plausible of answers.
    Meh, plausible but I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    Yeah and that Mogu God is most likely Ra'den. Considering the model and how it's bleeding well there you go. He's not an actual Titan.
    Stone constructs and robots don't bleed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Algalon is a titanic watcher, who's now watching over Azeroth after his defeat in Ulduar. He came on Azeroth because a fail-safe system popped up on his iPhone, when we killed Loken.

http://www.wowpedia.org/Algalon_the_Observer[COLOR="red"]
    Thanks, but that is something i know. I was more implying the theme that seem recurent with Ulduar, and the fact that it might just be a sentence formulation that leads some of you to think much more then you should over a dungeon journal description.

Deleted
    Here's my 2 cents.

If you listened to Lorewalker Cho's audio, he explain that Mogu, much like Tol'vir and other beings were created by the titans to fight the old Gods and their minions (in that case, Y'Shraaj and the Mantid) and once the Old Gods have been defeated and locked away, the titans left and their creations fell to the Curse of Flesh, so did the Mogu.

THan he explain how Lei Shen became known as the Thunder King and tells that he riped out the heart of a "mogu god". Seeing as how Ra-Den has a huge opening inside his chest, he was the so called mogu god, from which Thunder King took his power.

Ask yourself:
    Do you really think Blizzard would introduce a Titan without a major build up?
    With Blizzard's philosophy of everyone experiencing the story (see LFR) do you really think they would put a major lore event, that confronting a titan would be, as a hard mode only boss?

Nice thought, but there is no way he is a Titan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drilnos View Post
    Stone constructs and robots don't bleed.
    They don't but that didn't stop this guy from bleeding. Of things can be fleshified why not a construct?(I don't consider Flesh a bad thing but this Curse of Flesh crap annoys me to hell)
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by DeLos View Post
    Ask yourself:
    Do you really think Blizzard would introduce a Titan without a major build up?
    With Blizzard's philosophy of everyone experiencing the story (see LFR) do you really think they would put a major lore event, that confronting a titan would be, as a hard mode only boss?

Nice thought, but there is no way he is a Titan.
    On the other hand, does anyone really think they'd put a Titan in LFR?

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    They don't but that didn't stop this guy from bleeding. Of things can be fleshified why not a construct?(I don't consider Flesh a bad thing but this Curse of Flesh crap annoys me to hell)
    So now we're discussing two things we've never seen in-game before. A Titan, or a Titanic construct that's in the process of being reverse fossilized from the inside out. Or something else entirely. Personally I think it's simpler to assume he always had a gooey center.
    Last edited by Drilnos; 2013-01-17 at 03:51 PM.

He's most probably a keeper/watcher like the bosses from Ulduar and Loken.

Quote Originally Posted by Drilnos View Post
    On the other hand, does anyone really think they'd put a Titan in LFR?
    Short answer: Yes.

If we ever do fight a Titan it will be a major part of lore. And, if it is done in a raid, it WILL be in LFR. Blizz will want everyone to have a part in the story. That was the whole point of LFR, everyone gets to experience the content.

Also, there will be a great deal of build up and prep. It wont be, 'oh, you did hard modes and now you get to kill a Titan.'

Quote Originally Posted by DeLos View Post
    Short answer: Yes.

If we ever do fight a Titan it will be a major part of lore. And, if it is done in a raid, it WILL be in LFR. Blizz will want everyone to have a part in the story. That was the whole point of LFR, everyone gets to experience the content.

Also, there will be a great deal of build up and prep. It wont be, 'oh, you did hard modes and now you get to kill a Titan.'
    Let's think about it another way. Maybe meeting this particular Titan isn't that big a deal in the grand scheme of things, when in the next expansion we could be up to our eyeballs in them?

After all, if they are going to do another Legion expansion, pretty much the only way they could do one bigger than TBC is to plop us in the middle of a Legion-Titan war.
    Last edited by Drilnos; 2013-01-17 at 04:13 PM.

As far as I know, a Titan would not be a keeper. So the likelihood is that this "Titan Keeper" is a keeper designated by the titans, versus a titan who is a keeper.